- Elite and Wahoo Fitness each launch direct drive turbo trainers1 year 11 weeks agokitkat wrote:pfft, 1300kitkat wrote:
pfft, 1300 watts? Mr Cavendish said he was doing 1500 when he was beaten by Kittel in Paris. Come on Elite, deliver what people need!
That was a mistake. It's actually over 2,000 Watts.
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago1,2,5,7,9,12,20 - not bad but
1,2,5,7,9,12,20 - not bad but not great
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks agoI didn't expect Nibali to do
I didn't expect Nibali to do that well - 1,3,4,5,7,12,16,20. So a full house if Zubeldia finishes...
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago1,2,3,6,7 for me so far then
1,2,3,6,7 for me so far then ....
Plus 12 & 20th plus all jersey /GC points
8 transfers available but not sure what to do tbh
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago1,2,4,5,7 & 9 for me so far.
1,2,4,5,7 & 9 for me so far. Having J-Rod instead of Valverde has cost me over the last couple of days and Pozzovivo hasn't lived up to my expectations but other than it's been ok
EDIT: Plus 12 and 20. Not amazing in the end.
I'm always one or two riders away from a great score.
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, 20 for
1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, 20 for me
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago1. HORNER, Christopher
1. HORNER, Christopher
2. NIBALI, Vincenzo
3. VALVERDE, Alejandro
4. BASSO, Ivan
5. RODRIGUEZ, Joaquin
6. PINOT, Thibaut
7. ROCHE, Nicolas
8. ANTON, Igor
9. POZZOVIVO, Domenico
10. MAJKA, Rafal
11. NIEVE, Mikel
12. MORENO, Daniel
13. SÁNCHEZ, Samuel
14. CAPECCHI, Eros
15. NERZ, Dominik
16. ARROYO, David
17. KANGERT, Tanel
18. ELISSONDE, Kenny
19. MENDES, José Joao
20. KONIG, Leopold
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks agoThe GC they put up was defo
The GC they put up was defo wrong (it was just the same order the riders came in in)
I make it Roche will still be 3rd, and Moreno should still be about 7th
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks ago2,3,4,7,8,9,12. I guess it
2,3,4,7,8,9,12. I guess it could have been worse!, De Clerq replaced by someone else would have preferable.
The problem is most had what I had + 1 and 5 as well, so I guess I will loose in the region of 80 points
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks agoBad transfers for me -
Bad transfers for me - underestimated Nibali's form and should've kept him in. Still 1,3,4,5,7 and a couple more in the top 20.
More importantly - what a great Grand Tour so far! And most of the real big mountains still to come...
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks agoBah! Was gonna bring in
Bah! Was gonna bring in Horner for Mollema, Dam u transfer deadline!
- Giro launch new clothing range at Eurobike1 year 11 weeks agoWell, I'm no clothing
Well, I'm no clothing designer but besides my objections to the cut of the garments, I wouldn't have simply replicated the Rapha City Riding Jacket (Orange) and the Vulpine Harrington Rain Jacket (Blue). They look very similar to me.
- Vuelta - Stage 101 year 11 weeks agoAnton is nowhere
Anton is nowhere
Terrible day for my team, with Moreno cracking and no Horner, nevermind!
- Mission Workshop Orion Waterproof Jacket1 year 11 weeks agoIs it the best jacket you
Is it the best jacket you have tried? And do they do one in something brighter?
- UCI presidency: Greg LeMond says 'vote for Brian Cookson'; Pat McQuaid says 'vote for me'1 year 11 weeks agoragtimecyclist wrote:I'mragtimecyclist wrote:
I'm confused.....i thought Boris was in charge?!
Boris is only the Mayor of the UCI - it's largely a ceremonial role.
- Specialized S-WORKS Tarmac SL4 2013 for sale1 year 11 weeks agoOnce the La Vuelta has
Once the La Vuelta has finished and the bike has been removed from the team car and shipped to London then if possible i'd like to see multiple pictures of the bike. Then yes, i'd be interested. Many Thanks
- "It's not always the car's fault" - Laura Trott says reckless cyclists to blame if they get hurt & helmets should be compulsory1 year 11 weeks agoPhilRuss wrote:999 AbsolutelyPhilRuss wrote:
999 Absolutely spot-on, squire. When I see RLJ-er's, I holler, "Yeah, go on, give us all a bad name!"
When you drive, do you pull up drivers going through red lights? Or breaking the speed limit? Or using mobiles? Do you hang around pub car parks to stop drink drivers?
- Formula 1 star Fernando Alonso steps in to try and save Euskaltel-Euskadi from folding1 year 11 weeks agoGreat news, let's hope it
Great news, let's hope it goes through.
- Euskaltel saved !!!!!!!!1 year 11 weeks agoAt least they may speed up
At least they may speed up their wheel changes if nothing else! Seriously though, good news-hopefully there are no last minute gremlins.
- Formula 1 star Fernando Alonso steps in to try and save Euskaltel-Euskadi from folding1 year 11 weeks agoUrgh... I may have to like
Urgh... I may have to like the little twerp, if he pulls it off
Would be a great news, though.
- Formula 1 star Fernando Alonso steps in to try and save Euskaltel-Euskadi from folding1 year 11 weeks ago(No subject)
- Formula 1 star Fernando Alonso steps in to try and save Euskaltel-Euskadi from folding1 year 11 weeks agoUnexpected news story of the
Unexpected news story of the day goes to…
- "It's not always the car's fault" - Laura Trott says reckless cyclists to blame if they get hurt & helmets should be compulsory1 year 11 weeks agoBigfoz wrote:Bus drivers sitBigfoz wrote:
Bus drivers sit lower, and have 360deg glass / visibility. Bike riders show int he windows as well as mirrors. For an HGV, the height and high sided doors create massive blind spots. I've been dealing with this for 30+ years....
[[[[ Only 30 years? Compared with me, you're a beginner. I've never been side-swiped by a lorry, despite regularly riding through at junctions...but are you really suggesting that in 2013 it's beyond the wit of man to design a decent near-side mirror for high-sided vehicles? Gimme a break!
- Exposure Lights reveal new Garmin mount at Eurobike1 year 11 weeks agoLooks ridiculous. Not much
Looks ridiculous. Not much news from Eurobike and then this...
- Victoria Pendleton says 'inequality' kept her away from road racing1 year 11 weeks agokitkat wrote:I think Victoriakitkat wrote:
I think Victoria just needs to step away for a while and enjoy being herself. to quote from the story, didn't miss a racing season between 89 & 13, hardcore!
Victoria may be able to bring her experience to other sports which don't receive as much funding as cycling (such as canoe). I'm sure if she wants a career in cycling she'll get one
If you read her autobiography you would have some idea of the huge mental stress she went through during her career, so I'm not the least bit surprised she wants to do something different. She is already a great role model and has nothing to prove.