- Ritte Bike! 2013 Vlaanderen1 year 15 weeks agoI have to walk round
I have to walk round Morrisons with my bike as they don't provide cycle parking. That said mines a Felt so can't help s with the original post
- Video: Wiggle Honda go into team time trial mode1 year 15 weeks agoFake tan.
- Twickenham motorists fined for illegally using cycle lane as police launch crackdown1 year 15 weeks agoIt's almost as good as Chris
It's almost as good as Chris Bainbridge of Hammersmith and Fulham Council saying that they are considering a redesign of the New Kings Road/Bagleys Lane because of complaints from Motorists gettgin fined for encroaching the hatched box, not from it being highlighted by cyclists as a dangerous junction.
- Gilbert - a gamble?1 year 15 weeks agoThe first name inn my squad
The first name inn my squad is Kiryenka
- To Shave or Not To Shave1 year 15 weeks agoshave
- HHHHEEEELLLPPPPP!1 year 15 weeks agops if my Mrs reads this they
ps if my Mrs reads this they are £300 cheaper hun!
- Ritte Bike! 2013 Vlaanderen1 year 15 weeks agowait, he was walking around
wait, he was walking around in the supermarket with his bike? What anarchy is this?
- Vulpine Tailored Trousers1 year 15 weeks agotony_farrelly wrote:@Pisiformtony_farrelly wrote:
So your only criticism of the review is that it contains a mild knob gag - that is used to demonstrate a relevant point?
Deal with it!
Good review and food for thought for Vulpine, I think they should be pleased..
And being of the 'fairer sex' its not offensive, we are tougher than we look guys!
- HHHHEEEELLLPPPPP!1 year 15 weeks agoIt was the Roadlite 7.0 was
It was the Roadlite 7.0 was asking the question because one of the replys above talked about how good the AL 7.0 was
- howies launch new Cycle Range1 year 15 weeks agoHave to say, I am rather
Have to say, I am rather interested in the shorts- would be nice to know what the insert is as well- as black is just fine for them. The only colour even. The tops? Colour would be nice.
- To Shave or Not To Shave1 year 15 weeks agoI've never bothered either,
I've never bothered either, but having just spent a lot of money on new aero shorts, I'm wondering whether to go the whole way!
- To Shave or Not To Shave1 year 15 weeks ago#33
Legs are to be carefully
Legs are to be carefully shaved at all times. If, for some reason, your legs are to be left hairy, make sure you can dish out plenty of hurt to shaved riders, or be considered a hippie douche on your way to a Critical Mass.
Once again, Velominati puts an end to a forum argument.
- HHHHEEEELLLPPPPP!1 year 15 weeks agoskitza wrote:Okay dokay Iskitza wrote:
Okay dokay I LIKE CANYONS!!! Rode one yesterday after the Giant and its a different level
Which one did you ride? If it was a far higher spec bike like the Litening then it will be a different level, and vastly different price point. If it was either of the bikes you list, then get that one. Canyon have a decent rep as far as I'm aware, and the specs are both good for the price, so ball in your court.
- Gilbert - a gamble?1 year 15 weeks agoI know BMC have underachieved
I know BMC have underachieved so far, but I feel like thats down to having too many potential leaders (Hushovd/Phinney/GVA) in one team. If they unite behind Gilbert for the Ardennes, as they surely will, he will do fine. First name on the team sheet for me...
- To Shave or Not To Shave1 year 15 weeks agoPersonally I don't, but
Personally I don't, but that's not for any real reason other than that I'd need a strimmer. If you're undecided, you could bridge both camps by just shaving one leg or half of each one.
- Ksyrium SR, Giro Factor Shoes1 year 15 weeks agoAfternoon,
Do you still have
Do you still have the Ksyrium's? Where are you based?
- howies launch new Cycle Range1 year 15 weeks agoI've got a few pairs of their
I've got a few pairs of their jeans, tops etc nice stuff. but this does look very boring in all black.
- howies launch new Cycle Range1 year 15 weeks agoLooks like lovely stuff &
Looks like lovely stuff & spot on price. What exactly is the insert in the shorts though?
- Portsmouth driver who knocked PC off bike sentenced to 23 months in jail1 year 15 weeks ago"Field also received a
"Field also received a three-month prison term, running concurrently, relating to a separate public order offence."
What's with this 'concurrent' crap? If you do the crime, you should do the time.
IMO 23 months is nowhere near long enough for attempted murder, and as has been mentioned above the custody time will be seriously reduced. This is wrong, wrong, WRONG!
It's perfectly obvious why prison sentences are so light. The jails are full to bursting and Cameron and his cronies ought to be made aware in the strongest terms.
As I have stated in my club magazine; if you want to bump someone off, buy them a bike then "accidentally" run them down. If you're very lucky you'll get a slap on the wrist and an invitation to visit Specsavers.
The guy who killed five members of Rhyl RC some years back only appeared in court for tyre offences FFS!
- Calls for rush-hour ban on lorries in London after death of cyclist on Monday1 year 15 weeks agoSedgepeat wrote:There is alsoSedgepeat wrote:
There is also a massive uncomfortable risk feeling about being alongside the nearside of any HGV, where the driver is not in view. This really is a bad place to find oneself on a bike. It's probably better to get off and away from the situation; even wheel the bike round the corner.
And please don't accuse me of blaming the cyclist when I am blaming the scenario. It's a dangerous scenario.
segdepeat/Keith Peat/Drivers Protest Union/@driver_hatred/@DriverUnion/ @EastMidsDrivers....
In many cases the cyclists DO stay away from lorries... sometimes, they've been overtaken and the lorry has turned left whilst they are in the (huge) blind spot. e.g.
In this instance, the cyclist was just at traffic lights and even made eye contact...
People were screaming to the driver to stop and he didn't even realise there was someone there.
- To Shave or Not To Shave1 year 15 weeks agoIt's your choice isn't it.
It's your choice isn't it. You're clearly going to get people who do shave saying yes go for it, while those who don't saying don't bother. If you want to shave your legs, just go for it, you don't need to ask permission
- Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyre1 year 15 weeks agoFor what it's worth, I'm just
For what it's worth, I'm just coming up to 3000 miles on my ZX's (Ribble Stealth)so it's highly likely that I'll be replacing like for like when they finally do die on me. I usually run then at about 110psi and although I'm no featherweight, I've had nobbut a normal number of punctures and on the rural routes around North Yorkshire, that's pretty good going.
- Twickenham motorists fined for illegally using cycle lane as police launch crackdown1 year 15 weeks agoI wonder what the offence
I wonder what the offence actually is? Drivibg over a solid white is geerally failing to comply, but deliberately giong down a lane is surely driving without due consideration, or whatever the latest equivalent is, and should be worth 3 points and £60 a go.
Perhaps locals will take photos (which show number plates) of this happening and send them in to police, just to see if they take action
- LAST CALL FOR ' THE BEAUTY '1 year 15 weeks agoWebsite address above is
Website address above is missing a 'u'.
It should read www.exmoorbeauty.org
- Questions and Comments1 year 15 weeks agoAny ideas?