- sold fs cannondale caadx1 year 12 weeks agoSorry forgot to put size, its
Sorry forgot to put size, its 56cm
- US cyclist who killed pedestrian guilty of vehicular manslaughter but escapes jail1 year 12 weeks agoSounds like a fair judgement,
Sounds like a fair judgement, with a remarkable degree of charity and pragmatism on the part of the victim's son.
- Exclusive: Welcome to Yorkshire's Gary Verity on next year's Tour de France Grand Départ1 year 12 weeks agoand for anyone who can't wait
and for anyone who can't wait until next July for TdF in Yorkshire, we have the first three stages of the Giro d'Italia starting in Northern Ireland (Belfast & Armagh) on 9th May 2014...
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed gear system1 year 12 weeks agodon't forget that the reason
don't forget that the reason most of us so much enjoy tiagra, 105, ultegra or whatever you're on is because of the trickle down effect of the top groupsets.
Reading the comments here you'd almost feel guilty about saving up for something you fancy!
- Exclusive: Welcome to Yorkshire's Gary Verity on next year's Tour de France Grand Départ1 year 12 weeks agoThe riders and spectators are
The riders and spectators are going to be ones that make the three stages next year. I have to say my experience of Le Tour Yorkshire hasn't been great, from a poor launch in the snow in Leeds to a poor experience with their merchandising website. Compared to how the Olympic Games lined up their ducks it's been poor. I seem to remember my trip to the TdF in Portsmouth in 1994 being way better, even though I should be more excited that this is in my home county!
- Lance Armstrong legal team moves to dismiss federal fraud lawsuit1 year 12 weeks agoLance, please crawl back
Lance, please crawl back under your rock, no ones interested in you anymore!
- Just in: Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro LED1 year 12 weeks agointeresting light. great idea
interesting light. great idea as a spare. use either end of the bike. designed with compromise in mind i'd have thought. charge at work strap/ hook to nearly anything.
I like it. though i'd like to try it first.....
- Just in: Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro LED1 year 12 weeks ago^ This
- Clasica San Sebastian1 year 12 weeks agono idea yet...lots of form
no idea yet...lots of form from some, lots of rested legs from others...tough to choose! I feel gerrans could do well and either valverde gets pulled up the hills by Quintana (or other way round ) movistar look strong to me...just don't know yet
- FS Canyon Aeroad CF 56cm Framset1 year 12 weeks agoI am 6'3" but I have always
I am 6'3" but I have always ridden a small bike with a lot of seatpost as I have a short body. It will fit anyone from 5'8" really. I am based in Andover, Hampshire. On the off chance that Ampleforth is anywhere nearer to you I will be racing there on the weekend and can take it up.
- How to carry extra fluid?1 year 12 weeks agoOh and don't be afraid to
Oh and don't be afraid to simply ask somebody mowing their lawn, fixing their tractor, washing their car etc - people always fill you up - some even offer ice!
- How to carry extra fluid?1 year 12 weeks agoFIll up on route, even in the
FIll up on route, even in the quietest of places I always find water. I even have a mini-database in my head of all the houses on my route with garden taps. Very handy.
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed gear system1 year 12 weeks agoMy mechanical groupset shifts
My mechanical groupset shifts perfectly every time too.
I often ride with a flat Garmin battery.
I don't think that I fit in with the target demographic.
- For sale- Condor Baracchi1 year 12 weeks agoI am just passing on
I am just passing on information from another person and I am not the seller. I am just ad this bike on behalf of someone . How is selling on ebay.
- Scappa aims to offer bespoke luxury bicycles1 year 12 weeks agoNot sure I would trust a
Not sure I would trust a builder who makes three frames, but couldn't get one built up in time for their own launch, and had a second that "wasn't available to photograph"... There is something about attention to detail and being a good "completer / finisher" that I want in my framebuilder!
- FS Canyon Aeroad CF 56cm Framset1 year 12 weeks agoHi
How tall are you and
How tall are you and whereabouts do you live?
- Tour of Poland1 year 12 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:backflipbedlemGkam84 wrote:backflipbedlem wrote:
Just tried searching by nationality, ie GBR, but if you do POL you just get the Team Poland riders, as opposed to all polish riders.
Is there a way round this?
My bad, I'll go sort it
Try it now, PLD for team Poland and Pol for polish riders??
Same with searching for COL for columbians
- Just in: Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro LED1 year 12 weeks agoso up front you get 2/3rds of
so up front you get 2/3rds of what you pay for and out back 1/3rd. Bonkers. Leyzne are getting Lezany.
- Just in: Genesis Equilibrium 8531 year 12 weeks agoIt's the end of July and they
It's the end of July and they still aren't in the shops. Is this some kind of record for gestation from press review to Joe Public being allowed to buy them?
- Lance Armstrong legal team moves to dismiss federal fraud lawsuit1 year 12 weeks agoI wonder how much damages one
I wonder how much damages one would receive for being naive and stupid for believing in his athletic ability? Probably more than a London Borough who can use section 58 of the Highway Act 1980 to avoid any payment! Bitter you bet!
- Clasica San Sebastian1 year 12 weeks agoJust gonna post my team
Just gonna post my team
Went very balanced, because I could see the Valverde types winning this but I also think there's a good chance this is too early post-tour.
- Prom Wars: Cromer seafront's "Oh yes it is", "Oh no it isn't" ban petition1 year 12 weeks agoOh dear Rupert, let's all
Oh dear Rupert, let's all make whacky generalisations about Norfolk and all who sail in her. Motorists increasingly find collective contempt towards cyclists goes unchallenged so let's extend it. Norfolk, yeah fair game. Kazakhstan, why not.
- How to carry extra fluid?1 year 12 weeks agoWhat are in your pockets that
What are in your pockets that takes all 3?
- Paul Kimmage - realist or bitter1 year 12 weeks agoI agree that it's strange
I agree that it's strange that Froome didn't at least contact Bike Pure to say he no longer wanted to be associated with them.
However, it seems as if Bike Pure have singled out Chris Froome. They don't seem to be demanding any of their other riders publish their data. It actually looks like they don't stay in contact with many of their "role models" as most of them are listed as riding for the wrong team, or have retired or are dead (Burry Stander & Xavi Tondo). I'm not sure why a rider needs to wear a blue wristband given out by a badly run organisation to prove they are clean. Rui Costa wears one and he's served a doping suspension.
As for Kimmage unfortunately any good points that he makes get lost in his bitter, obsessive ranting. The only people that seem to be listening these days are the internet forum and twitter trolls, which is a shame because cycling needs good journalists that ask tough questions and write about difficult subjects.
Also, the comparison of Armstrong's cancer and Froome's bilharzia is stupid. He hated Armstrong for being "Cancer Jesus" but finds it suspicious that Froome kept it quiet.
I have no idea if Froome is doping or not; and given the sport's past and Froome's rapid rise I can understand fans scepticism, but I wish someone would find some meaningful evidence or just keep quiet. Because cynicism and hatred being direct towards Froome and Sky really annoys me. This fueled by people like Kimmage and Vayer who make accusations without proof leading to acts of violence against Sky riders, staff and supporters on Alpe d'huez. As described by David Walsh & a witness here: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12932966&start=0
I stopped following football due to the lack of morals shown in the game and the nastiness between supporters of rival teams. It seems cycling may go the same way.
- headset help1 year 12 weeks agoGood news, enjoy the bike!
Good news, enjoy the bike!