- Olympic-Standard Outdoor Velodrome Planned for York1 year 11 weeks agoNothing but good can come of
Nothing but good can come of this. Depending on your tastes, track leagues in my experience are more fun, safer, less aggro and cheaper than open road racing, more tracks the better
- Clearout - eBay1 year 11 weeks agoHi Andy
The sizing from torm
The sizing from torm is here http://www.torm.cc/t1.html I reckon 42 chest would be fine for a relaxed fit 44 chest would be more tight fitting. I'm 6ft and 13st 7lbs and it's too big if that helps
- Cambridge police 'caught' on video stealing bikes1 year 11 weeks agoI actually tried to stop some
I actually tried to stop some youths from stealing a Brompton near to Kings Cross, called police, took photos of them, tried to get others to assist. I was threatened with the angle grinder they were using to cut the lock. Police arrived much later and told me I shouldn't have intervened. I handed over the photos and said I would testify if they could bring the youths to court. Never heard anything again (although did receive a fine from a group of 4 police officers targeting cyclists at a closed one way system two days later - I was pushing my bike forward (with one foot) on a pavement off the saddle, as I had one foot on a pedal and was 'propelling myself forward' with the other foot, I was deemed to be cycling = £60 fine). Huighted the met police's priorities to me quite well.
- BH launch 2014 range1 year 11 weeks agoIs it just me or does the
Is it just me or does the 'BH' logo say 'factory outlet bike'? Shame as they seem decent bikes other than this.
- British Cycling membership hits 80,0001 year 11 weeks agoCongratulations to BC.
Congratulations to BC.
- Stem length - how to measure?1 year 11 weeks agoOuch
- British Cycling membership hits 80,0001 year 11 weeks agoPleased to say that I joined
Pleased to say that I joined last week. Was I the 80,000th member? Is there a prize..?
- Win a unique HOY Autumn edition bike with road.cc and Evans Cycles!1 year 11 weeks agoNice, no!
- City in Bolivia passes law making it compulsory to ride bikes1 year 11 weeks agoI wish I could cycle to my
I wish I could cycle to my local corner shop. But since I live above it, I cant cycle up the stairs once I have cycled down
- Win a unique HOY Autumn edition bike with road.cc and Evans Cycles!1 year 11 weeks agoAutumn sees the the return of
Autumn sees the the return of hill climb events and the entering of the pain cave.
- What should I do with this old thing?1 year 11 weeks agoG,
- Blackburn Cloudburst mudguards1 year 11 weeks agoI built my own quick release
I built my own quick release mechanism onto SKS full length mudguards as I just couldn't find any product out there that did this effectively.
- Win a unique HOY Autumn edition bike with road.cc and Evans Cycles!1 year 11 weeks agoBike Train in Ashridge! Sore
Bike Train in Ashridge! Sore legs when I got home!!
- Rapha launch autumn/winter range1 year 11 weeks agoWhen will Aldi starting
When will Aldi starting selling Rapha stuff?
- Video: Enigma Evoke disc-equipped titanium road bike1 year 11 weeks agoLooks nice.
- Prescription cycling specs1 year 11 weeks agoOK, obvious question: apart
OK, obvious question: apart from the risk to your glasses if you fall, is there a non-cosmetic reason not to use EN 166 builders goggles (many of which fit over glasses) as a cheap solution that would block the hailstones?
- Videos: The Armstrong Lie documentary trailer + press conference1 year 11 weeks agoCould be an interesting watch
Could be an interesting watch this one.
- Road.cc new look discussion thread1 year 11 weeks agoGood new look - big
Good new look - big improvement on mobile devices.
But! There's this big "Go to: select a section" list box under the header but it has no "Go" button so is basically wasted space (do people really still trust random websites with script execution permission? Seems like a good way to get your browser infected); the reviews section link in the footer gets redirected back to the front page; and the second time you load a page, the article body and comment texts are missing.
I hope they're just teething problems and will be smoothed over soon.
- Win a unique HOY Autumn edition bike with road.cc and Evans Cycles!1 year 11 weeks ago...Autumn in Rotterdam ...
...Autumn in Rotterdam ...
- Clearout - eBay1 year 11 weeks agoWhat chest size does the Torm
What chest size does the Torm come out at, please?
- Updated: New Kimmage fund refund blog raises as many questions as it answers1 year 11 weeks agoI firmly believe that if
I firmly believe that if McQuaid hadn't began legal proceedings against Kimmage just over a year ago he'd still be UCI president.
- Videos: The Armstrong Lie documentary trailer + press conference1 year 11 weeks agoI'm waiting for either:
I'm waiting for either: Bradley Cooper, Ben Foster, Jodie Foster, Jake Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale or Terry Christian to play Lance in the Stephen Frears movie.
- Olympic-Standard Outdoor Velodrome Planned for York1 year 11 weeks agoWould love to see a race
Would love to see a race which finishes there Hell of the North style!
- Win a unique HOY Autumn edition bike with road.cc and Evans Cycles!1 year 11 weeks agoViews like this make it worth
Views like this make it worth the early morning alarm...
- British Cycling membership hits 80,0001 year 11 weeks agofluffy_mike wrote:The icingfluffy_mike wrote:
The icing on the cake would be if in future they're able to stop their idiotic car-driving Olympians jumping on the cyclist victim-blaming bandwagon.
Actually. the icing on the cake would be if the drivers/passengers of all British Cycling liveried vehicles handed out bottles and encouragement when they drove past you.