- Bicester Millennium and Silverstone GP Circuit to host UK's "biggest ever" team time trial1 year 32 weeks agoStrange, I was working at
Strange, I was working at Silverstone on Saturday and thought to myself "I wonder if race tracks like this ever get used for cycling". I would love to have had a ride round myself.
- Cyclists converge on Addison Lee's offices in 'Die-In' protest1 year 32 weeks agoJust get him to ride a bike
Just get him to ride a bike in London for a week
- Cyclists converge on Addison Lee's offices in 'Die-In' protest1 year 32 weeks agoPaul M wrote:AL drivers arePaul M wrote:
AL drivers are not bad people, they are just pressurised to behave badly.........And "self employed" is a laugh. A hackney cabbie is genuinely self-employed -
The argument doesn't really hold up because, in my experience, Hackney Cab drivers are a far worse menace than AL drivers. Oh, and try complaining to the PCO about their behaviour and see how far you get. At least Griffin came out of his castle to make a statement to the gathered "dead". Not, by all accounts, that any body could hear what he actually said.
Imagine if a Die-In were tried outside the PCO building. The only sound would be that evil diesel revving rumble of approaching ranks of salt-of-the-earth cabbies readying themselves to wreak their revenge..........
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoI'm afraid that's it.
I'm afraid that's it.
Wait until I wreak havoc tomorrow.
That three pack is mine.
And look at all the site traffic Im creating!
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks ago@Gkam84 yeah but I always
@Gkam84 yeah but I always think the chin stroking one looks more quizzical than confused and the hair tearing one just looks angy. Maybe I should have gone for this one
- Road Safety Minister says GB's roads safer for cyclists than those in Netherlands (+ videos)1 year 32 weeks agoHear. Hear It warmed my
Hear. Hear It warmed my cockles to see two parents on the road with children in rush hour on bikes today. I like to imagine the short line of drivers behind them we're thinking 'and why not? It's a few seconds out of my commute.".
I agree The discussions about a separate cycling infrastructure are just time wasting. The only way forward is slowing motorists so they can react to other road users safely and SHARING the existing road. Twenty is Plenty.
- Road Safety Minister says GB's roads safer for cyclists than those in Netherlands (+ videos)1 year 32 weeks agozzgavin wrote:nicely putzzgavin wrote:
nicely put Dan
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agohmm, not yet then
hmm, not yet then
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoBam
- Interview: Mark Cavendish on David Millar, the Tour, the Olympics and becoming a father1 year 32 weeks agoRead David Millar's book
Read David Millar's book before you castigate him. As said above he did not test positive! But fell on his own sword through what reads as a sense of self loathing for having done it. If you are unrepentant and only stop when you are found out then you should be banned. Definitely; but if you confess up straight away take your punishment and do your time then the slate should be wiped clean. That is what happens with all other crimes. Why should cyclists be any different. Perhaps if caught a second time a lifetime ban would be more appropriate? There did appear to be a lot of pressure on young impressionable riders and once started it will always be easier to continue. Takes courage to buck the trend.
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoRaleigh introduced me
Raleigh introduced me
- Tour de Romandie1 year 32 weeks agoi like to think that most of
i like to think that most of my team were ssving themselves for future stages !
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoit's not over yet. get
it's not over yet. get recruiting. you never know, raleigh might run out of friends
- Bicester Millennium and Silverstone GP Circuit to host UK's "biggest ever" team time trial1 year 32 weeks agoYes, but have sent you an
Yes, but have sent you an invite Mat.
If others would like to participate (subject to room on the grid of course) please see
http://www.bmcc2000.com/Downloads/Bmcc_Silverstone_TTT.pdf for further info and email address.
- Nine in ten women over 30 scared to take part in outdoor exercise, says mental health charity Mind1 year 32 weeks agoI've asked them for a copy of
I've asked them for a copy of the report, plus methodology.
They've arrived at the headline '9 out of 10' stat by conflating a whole load of seperate measures (which sets alarm bells ringing) there's no link to the full report on the website and no information on how the sample was derived. This might be a case for Dr Goldacre...
- Tour de Romandie1 year 32 weeks agoTERatcliffe26 wrote:Gkam andTERatcliffe26 wrote:
Gkam and Chrisdstripes have a great pick so far with Clement (shame Gkam didnt pick up Wiggins or Westra.)
I didn't think Westra would be up for this one and Wiggins was tooooo common amongst the teams posted already, so with this not counting towards the game, i took a chance with some other riders. This is the third time i've done that, first time worked a treat and i won, second time not so much and i came last.......still a few stages left
- Road Safety Minister says GB's roads safer for cyclists than those in Netherlands (+ videos)1 year 32 weeks agoYou don't get to be a
You don't get to be a minister because you're intelligent.
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoI'm demanding a recount, just
I'm demanding a recount, just read the other thread. Some folk will do anything for a pair of socks
- Giant tcr composite 31 year 32 weeks agoThanks Simon, I'm just after
Thanks Simon, I'm just after riders opinions, that's all.
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoYeah Evans advertised the
Yeah Evans advertised the game last year quite a bit, i believe it was on their facebook, website and one of this mag's that came through my door.
But if it helps him get a pair of socks, even though i signed up a few weeks before. Raleigh told me all about it
Tony, there is a chin scratching one and a head scratching/tearing out your hair one
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoRaleigh introduced me - i
Raleigh introduced me - i have heard he is the reemest pedaler inside the M25 as well...
- Facebook by Instagram (and a bit about road.cc)1 year 32 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:Raleigh wrote:IGkam84 wrote:Raleigh wrote:
I reckon I bring a lot to the site.
Ah but we're talking about unique visitors, not the normally oldies who visit every day
- Shand launch production frames1 year 32 weeks agobauchlebastart wrote:Vbauchlebastart wrote:
V nice.......but v expensive for frame only
And what's that left hand STI for, eh?
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoWell, all these people have
Well, all these people have teams except for Shaboy, but they are a bit scared of the forum.
I've got more as well, they should affirm my powers tomorrow.
It was an Evans Cycles ad, with a BMC Streetracer and it said something like: Win This, at Roadcc.
It was just before Milan San Remo last year.
- Who introduced you?1 year 32 weeks agoYou're a recruiting machine…
You're a recruiting machine… what ad in cw? (we need a head scratching emoticon)