- Le Terrier, Lancashire - Anyone doing it?1 year 31 weeks agoYep, there you go. Obviously
Yep, there you go. Obviously they agree with me how tough it is. Apparently the organisers say that this years Olympic routes are a lot harder! Not sure how they can say that as it is only 2 miles longer? There again I was warned before last years ride.
Pity it hasn't had the big numbers that it deserves as it is well organised. Apparently they don't spend money on advertising, not like some of the poorer sportives that take out full page adverts in cycling mags with smiling cool looking faces. Some sportives spend in excess of£10,000 on marketing. Le terrier organisers give all their proceeds to charity and not cycling mags.
- RIBBLE SPORTIVE FRAME WHICH ONE1 year 31 weeks agoandylul wrote:Raleighandylul wrote:Raleigh wrote:
Look at the De Rosa, then the stealth:
Every time I look at this photo I smile and then cry because the Stealth frame I need is STILL out of stock :'(
54.5 cm right?
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agoBaby steps are better than no
Baby steps are better than no steps.
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agoAgreed mrchrispy. Some
Agreed mrchrispy. Some serious damage limitation being carried out by AL. Here's hoping that the proof will be in the eating!
- Three pro cyclists killed in South Korea as lorry ploughs into group on training ride1 year 31 weeks ago"Police are reportedly
"Police are reportedly investigating what caused the incident."
- Just in: Isaac Kaon1 year 31 weeks agoI ride an Issac Pascal and
I ride an Issac Pascal and I'd love to have a crack on a Kaon to compare! Looks good, but not much different from the pascal.
- MICROSHIFT ARSIS CARBON GROUPSET1 year 31 weeks agoHere you go Raleigh, even
Here you go Raleigh, even using the same pictures
- The last thing you bought?1 year 31 weeks agoDavid Whyte wrote:I finallyDavid Whyte wrote:
I finally got me a Specialized Venge. Will have to put up a few pictures later.
Just got a tarmac expert today.
- MICROSHIFT ARSIS CARBON GROUPSET1 year 31 weeks agoIs it like Dura Ace level?
Is it like Dura Ace level?
Is it like British as well?
- UK brand Li & Co launch Visijax motion-activated electronic jacket1 year 31 weeks agoNothing new and still not as
Nothing new and still not as effective as sticking your arm out when changing direction ...
- That's Entertainment: Bradley Wiggins reinvents the post-race press conference (+ video)1 year 31 weeks agoAs much as I would class
As much as I would class myself as a fan of Wiggo, I am fearful of the fact that he appears to be turning into Bryan Brown:
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agothis bloke's a complete cnut
this bloke's a complete cnut imo ......
- Giro D'Italia1 year 31 weeks agoand
A recent TT winner
A recent TT winner
A lead out for a star sprinter might be the same welshman..
I reckon there are 3 green TT specialist DS . . . so i've gone for a black one instead.
- Giro D'Italia1 year 31 weeks agoWell it might be all star
Well it might be all star sprinters and all DS TT . . . initially anyway . . . TER must have picked Jacapo
- That's Entertainment: Bradley Wiggins reinvents the post-race press conference (+ video)1 year 31 weeks agoSo ... quick count ..
So ... quick count ..
Wiggo supporters: 16
...although my interpretation of opinions may be wrong!
- That's Entertainment: Bradley Wiggins reinvents the post-race press conference (+ video)1 year 31 weeks agoAs far as i'm concerned -
As far as i'm concerned - which doesn't count for a lot - but it is typical of this country (and i mean England - you dont get it with the Scots, Welsh or Irish) to try and find fault before praising someone.
Wiggins is an enigma that only his family and close friends will understand. He "appeared" not to care about anyone but himself, but as a leader of a team he relies on the others and its the others that bury themselves for him. If he was a knacker i dont think it would happen. This season though he seems to have come out of his shell a lot more which is good.
I for one will be cheering him on at every opportunity so if people dont like him they can always watch the footie and become as anally dead as the players they are watching.
Glad i got that off my chest
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agolol - he looks like he is
lol - he looks like he is chewing a turd in that picture
- Sky extends British Cycling sponsorship by four more years to end of 20161 year 31 weeks agokylemalco wrote:I hope g andkylemalco wrote:
I hope g and wiggo get their hair cut soon
Nah i think that hair is staying, he's going for the mod look, You seen his new name up the side of his kit?
- Giro D'Italia1 year 31 weeks agochrisdstripeschrisdstripes wrote:TERatcliffe26 wrote:
That means i need a change.....
I cant think who else is a DS that can sprint/TT
What about Chicci, Belletti, Ulissi ????
- Police apathy1 year 31 weeks agokeef66 wrote:So if I find akeef66 wrote:
So if I find a couple of kilos of crack cocaine they'll let me keep it or sell it on?
Of course, just let them know you've got it, what you plan to do with it and your home address.
No doubt they will pop around to see how your getting on and offer some well placed advice........
- Giro D'Italia1 year 31 weeks agoThere should be a prize for
There should be a prize for the person who uses the MOST transfers. ; )
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agoIts, a, spots, doesn't,
Its, a, spots, doesn't, leopard, change - rearrange these words to find a familiar phrase.
Excuse my cynicism but I suspect his about face has more to do with the PR backlash he's faced rather than what he believes to be the truth.
- Hoy asks for organisers' help in resolving Olympic ticket headache1 year 31 weeks agoChannel4 Dispatches a month
Channel4 Dispatches a month or so back was looking at ticketing, ticket reselling (inc bumping up the notional price by selling as a package, and packages including alledged access to vip lanes wrt Thomas Cook and Jet Set Sports (the latter have been involved in corruption around previous olympics but still manage to get an official provider deal ). One hotel chain - asked to provide LOCOG with discounted tickets - later found out those were being resold at a profit and pulled out.
The telling part was some old fellow who'd managed to get tickets to every olympics since 64 or 68, so he'd even booked his accomodation for this year. And was completely S-O-L as far as having any tickets this time round.
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agoI seem to be able to hear the
I seem to be able to hear the back-pedalling from here. How very appropriate!
@Scot - not really!
- Addison Lee to give its drivers cycle awareness training1 year 31 weeks agoAnyone buying this?
Anyone buying this?