- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoGC
1 Benat INTXAUSTI
1 Benat INTXAUSTI ELORRIAGA Spain MOV 27 28:30:04
2 Vincenzo NIBALI Italy AST 29 +5
3 Ryder HESJEDAL Canada GRS 33 +8
4 Giampaolo CARUSO Italy KAT 33 +10
5 Mauro SANTAMBROGIO Italy VIN 29 +13
6 Cadel EVANS Australia BMC 36 +16
7 Robert GESINK Netherlands BLA 27 +19
8 Ivan SANTAROMITA Italy BMC 29 +28
9 Pieter WEENING Netherlands OGE 32 +29
10 Robert KISERLOVSKI Croatia RLT 27 +34
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoWiggins not in top 20 for
Wiggins not in top 20 for GC.....
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoYes, top 10 in the GC are
Yes, top 10 in the GC are awarded 10 points down to 1.
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks ago2nd, 3rd, 4th & 6th Not
2nd, 3rd, 4th & 6th Not bad
will i get any points for Intxausti becoming the new race leader???
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks ago4,6 & 7, not as good a day as
4,6 & 7, not as good a day as I'd hoped.
Wiggins loses a minute, that's huge. When he expected to be level going into tomorrow and up by a couple of minutes by the end of tomorrow to be that far down now is massive.
It's quite possible that having worked so hard today he may not be able to take more time from the rest than he's actually lost today and still behind after the TT.
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks ago3,4,7 & 9 for me
3,4,7 & 9 for me
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks ago1 HANSEN Adam Lotto Belisol
1 HANSEN Adam Lotto Belisol Team 80 4:35:49
2 BATTAGLIN Enrico Bardiani Valvole - CSF Inox 50 1:07
3 DI LUCA Danilo Vini Fantini 35 ,,
4 SANTAMBROGIO Mauro Vini Fantini 25 ,,
5 CARUSO Damiano Cannondale Pro Cycling Team 18 ,,
6 EVANS Cadel BMC Racing Team 15 ,,
7 PIRAZZI Stefano Bardiani Valvole - CSF Inox 12 ,,
8 JEANNESSON Arnold Equipe Cycliste FDJ 10 ,,
9 WEENING Pieter Orica GreenEDGE 8 ,,
10 HESJEDAL Ryder Garmin - Sharp 6 ,,
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks ago2,4,7 and 10 for me
2,4,7 and 10 for me
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoHave to say Chapeau to Hansen
Have to say Chapeau to Hansen - this is his fifth consecutive Grand Tour.
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoWiggins is a good minute
Wiggins is a good minute behind Nibali and co
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoRiders dropping like flies...
Riders dropping like flies... Hansen teaching everyone a lesson in riding a bike!
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoThis could be the end of
This could be the end of Wiggins hopes.
Only positive it looks like Pirazzi was at the front (hopefully)
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoAparently Wiggins has been
Aparently Wiggins has been dropped on the descent and looks like he may lose time today, he's going to have to work so hard to get back on that it'll surely affect tomorrow too.
This is not going to plan for Sky.
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoWiggins is down, Sella went
Wiggins is down, Sella went down again, Nibali's been down.
This is mad.
- Giro stage seven1 year 10 weeks agoThis is all getting abit
This is all getting abit crazy.....aprt from Hansen being out front, and Sella also away, I haven't got a clue who is there or where they are.
Nibali went down on a decent too
- Six affordable* pro race bikes1 year 10 weeks agoWiggins bought his first
Wiggins bought his first racing bicycle using compensation from a broken collarbone in a road accident. It isn't an ideal way to fund purchases, but it also worked for me once upon a time. Black and red? Try black and blue. No pain, no gain.
- UCI to appeal decision to withhold Operacion Puerto blood bags1 year 10 weeks agoSo following widespread
So following widespread criticism for doing nothing at all, the UCI eventually do what's right. Pretty much par for the course. Needless to say Pat will use this as an example of his tireless crusade against dopers.
- First Sportive1 year 10 weeks agoAgreed, it's the make of tyre
Agreed, it's the make of tyre and material rather than width itself.
25 is a good compromise for comfort and rolling resistance. If roads are bad then bontrager hard case in 25mm are close to bomb proof, IME.. And cheap plus they roll very well once up to speed.
- Six affordable* pro race bikes1 year 10 weeks agoridein wrote:Ok, so you likeridein wrote:
Ok, so you like disclaimers at the end of articles which are a contradiction to the headline title.
no, we like to have a laugh. lighten up, eh.
turn up at a big sportive and you'll see that they're plenty affordable to quite a lot of people. they may not be affordable to other people. without some sort of fundamental redistribution of wealth any notion of 'affordable' is plainly subjective. If you want to read about £1k bikes and not these, we're only too happy to help.
- hollowtech BB compatible with fulcrum crankset?1 year 10 weeks agoI have fulcrum cranks and it
I have fulcrum cranks and it looks to be a different system to shimano Hollowtech, so I don't think they are compatible
The above link is just to the cups only, easy to replace, but these only house the bearings. Assuming the bearings have failed then I'd recommend you get bike shop to replace bearings only.
- Salsa Rack Lock seat collar1 year 10 weeks agoTo be fair on the Salsa, it
To be fair on the Salsa, it is a better design than the other ones - the bolt threads into a swinging bit so as you tighten it the bolt pivots too. Not that it's a big deal, but something to note.
(I can't believe that I have something to say about a seat post bolt, things are getting bad, I need help obviously)
- hollowtech BB compatible with fulcrum crankset?1 year 10 weeks agoI know you can use them but
I know you can use them but question was whether dura ace hollow tech will work...
- Six affordable* pro race bikes1 year 10 weeks agoAre you the guy who complains
Are you the guy who complains to Top Gear because they only feature Lamborghinis and Bugattis?
Anyway, these things are well within the realms of affordability if you're willing to sacrifice other things in their favour, so do yourself a favour and get over it. Dropping a ton a week on beers down the local seems to be acceptable to some people, I choose not to indulge like that and invest in cycling. My last build cost me about 4 grand in total and I'm on my way to my friendly neighbourhood Colnago dealer to throw my wallet at him in exchange for a Master. Exclusive? Nah, I just prioritise things that matter to me.
- UCI to appeal decision to withhold Operacion Puerto blood bags1 year 10 weeks agoNo - it's not April 1st.
No - it's not April 1st.
OK. Bravo UCI.
- UCI to appeal decision to withhold Operacion Puerto blood bags1 year 10 weeks agoRight I've read that again -
Right I've read that again - seems the UCI want the bags tested?
Couldn't be right. The UCI issuing press releases that contain some common sense.
I'l go and check the date.