- Lumigrids LED projector maps out rough roads1 year 10 weeks agoIf you are looking at the
If you are looking at the road immediately in front, you are not looking far enough down the road and be able to respond in good time.
Unsafe if you ask me.
- 'Wiggo's career in crisis' - and other reaction to this week's big knee news1 year 10 weeks ago"Wiggo's career in crisis" -
"Wiggo's career in crisis" - typical media knee jerk reaction. (I'm sorry, I don't know what gets into me at times. I'll get me [Rapha] coat).
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks ago2&8
- Objects of lust1 year 10 weeks ago(No subject)
- Helmet - how often to change?1 year 10 weeks agoyou should change your helmet
you should change your helmet after an accident or every 2-3 years, it annoys me when i see people with helmets that are 5+ years old.
also worth mentioning bell and giro do a replacement scheme if you have had an accident (you need your receipt of purchase)
- 'Cyclist' street in Oxford uses road-markings to encourage cars not to overtake1 year 10 weeks agoI cycle up and down it on my
I cycle up and down it on my way to work, I hadn't realised thats what the bricks in the floor were for.
It was probably better while they where doing the work and limited access.
TBH I think the money would have been better spent sorting some of the ASL/cycle lane junctions in the area.
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks agoJust 2 & 6 for me
Just 2 & 6 for me
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks agoWhy did Chertnesky come 21st
Why did Chertnesky come 21st and what happened to Slagter
just 2,6,13 and 14 for me shocking
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks ago1 VIVIANI Elia Cannondale Pro
1 VIVIANI Elia Cannondale Pro Cycling Team 6 50 4:39:15
2 MEERSMAN Gianni Omega Pharma - Quick-Step 4 30 ,,
3 GALLOPIN Tony RadioShack - Leopard 2 18 ,,
4 JANSE VAN RENSBURG Reinardt Team Argos - Shimano 13 ,,
5 GESLIN Anthony Equipe Cycliste FDJ 10 ,,
6 FONSECA Armindo Bretagne- Séché Environnement 7 ,,
7 TANKINK Bram Blanco Pro Cycling Team 4 ,,
8 BARGUIL Warren Team Argos - Shimano 3 ,,
9 FLECHA Juan Antonio Vacansoleil - DCM 2 ,,
10 SULZBERGER Wesley Orica GreenEDGE 1 ,,
11 THOMAS Geraint Sky Procycling ,,
12 MORENO FERNANDéZ Daniel Katusha Team ,,
13 VALVERDE BELMONTE Alejandro Movistar Team ,,
14 VOSS Paul Team NetApp – Endura ,,
15 MATE MARDONES Luis Angel Cofidis Solutions Crédits ,,
16 ROHREGGER Thomas RadioShack - Leopard ,,
17 KENNAUGH Peter Sky Procycling ,,
18 NERZ Dominik BMC Racing Team ,,
19 FUGLSANG Jakob Astana Pro Team ,,
20 BODNAR Maciej Cannondale Pro Cycling Team ,,
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks ago1.Viviani
- Lumigrids LED projector maps out rough roads1 year 10 weeks agoLooks very cool, at least...
Looks very cool, at least...
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks agoShocker for my team
Shocker for my team
Changes required for tomorrow!
- SOLD1 year 10 weeks agoi'm holdng them for a guy
i'm holdng them for a guy until the end of the day, if not they're available again!
- Sportive Nation1 year 10 weeks agoThe website was still up the
The website was still up the other day and said something about a planned closure for two days. Beginning to look like they've gone.
- 'Wiggo's career in crisis' - and other reaction to this week's big knee news1 year 10 weeks agoIf Bradley had won the Giro,
If Bradley had won the Giro, do you think he would do the TdF 2013? I think, probably not. So all that's happened is that he's crashed out of 1 race. It's not really a big deal but, as others have mentioned above, the journalists love a story to write.
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks ago30km left?
Sounds like they
Sounds like they started really early today.
- 'Wiggo's career in crisis' - and other reaction to this week's big knee news1 year 10 weeks agoWould Wiggins do OK in the 1
Would Wiggins do OK in the 1 day classics?
Being a bit of a TT beast and all like Cancellara?
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks agoTERatcliffe26 wrote:Its onTERatcliffe26 wrote:
Its on Eurosport 2 now 30km left
Hoping for a Meersman/Gavazzi 1-2
Cheers Dude!saves pissing around with proxies
- The 2013 Criterium du Dauphiné Stage 21 year 10 weeks agoIts on Eurosport 2 now 30km
Its on Eurosport 2 now 30km left
Hoping for a Meersman/Gavazzi 1-2
- Czech team scoot entire 2013 Tour de France… Or should that be kick? + VIDEO1 year 10 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:karlowenGkam84 wrote:karlowen wrote:
But why? Even a unicycle seems a more valid form of transport.
Why?? Because they can....
How do you work out that any certain transport is more valid than another?
What's more valid to travel to Australia, Plane, Boat, Car, Van, Bus.....I can't work out what you mean by VALID??
Also, have you ever had a shot of one of these? Its VERY hard to get any sort of speed and stay in control. Its not just like riding a kids scooter. It takes BIG leg actions and uses more energy than riding a bike
I guess my opinion on validity was more a comment on their popularity rather than this insane challenge. I just don't see the benefit of owning one of these over a bike?
- 10 budget road bike bargains for under £5001 year 10 weeks agoI am in the 'proud' position
I am in the 'proud' position of having owned both the Vitesse and the Triban. I bought the vitesse as I was supposed to be only doing one charity ride (and the training beforehand) and it was literally the cheapest bike I could find.
Since then (may 2012) I have caught the bug and started to realise just how bad the Vitesse thing was. After reading lots of user reviews on the Triban I found one 6 months old on Gumtree for £160, and it has transformed my cycling. I'm now an enthusiastic club member and the average speeds a creeping up week by week.
The Triban is an excellent starter, and it's amazing hope many of them seem to be appearing on the club runs. I'm sure some day I will splash out on something gorgeous and equally expensive, but for now the Triban is a great workhorse especially with a few upgrades. Highly recommended.
- BMC TeamMachine SLR01 goes on a diet1 year 10 weeks agoHow does wanting a smaller
How does wanting a smaller sticker denigrate Taiwan, its people or bicycles?
- Lumigrids LED projector maps out rough roads1 year 10 weeks agoAnother case of 'looks great
Another case of 'looks great on paper but..' or more precisely, 'looks great in a 3d render. How can this win a design award when it hasn't even been prototyped in the real world? I despair.
The quote " In many cases, a bicycle lamp will cast shadows on both concave and convex areas of the ground. This can hinder the rider's judgment of the road surface ahead, and increase the potential for danger" is a load of tosh - it's the light and shade that shows the relief of the ground
Apart from issues around construction, lenses, power supply etc the major flaw I can see is that using a grid projection to highlight terrain will only be really effective if it is projected vertically downwards and viewed at an angle – for example if the projector was mounted on an arm extending out from the bike, which is obviously impractical.
If the projection is coming from almost the same point as the viewer sees it then it’s really no more beneficial than a handlebar mounted light at showing the relief on the ground . You’d probably get a more effective view just from a light mounted at axle height on the front wheel.
- FS Cervelo S3 58cm w/ Ultegra, Rotor, 50mm clinchers1 year 10 weeks agoHi, interested in the wheels
Hi, interested in the wheels if you are willing to sell them separately. Any idea on a price? Ta
- 'Cyclist' street in Oxford uses road-markings to encourage cars not to overtake1 year 10 weeks agoBeen up and down this road a
Been up and down this road a couple of times? Why not just make it a no through road? ie. put a couple of bollards up about a 1/4 of a way down?