- campagnolo Zonda wheelset1 year 30 weeks agohi i would love to buy these
hi i would love to buy these wheels. is this campy 11 compatible? please drop me an email dongyoung86 gmail.com or a text 078 2525 0432 would love to make a payment asap. cheers
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey1 year 30 weeks agohow many motorists use their
how many motorists use their mobile whilst driving?
how many break the speed limit?
100% I reckon - or near as damn it.
when they drive perfectly, I'll start accepting some criticism.
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey1 year 30 weeks agoOops, that's my fault I put
Oops, that's my fault I put AIM in Simon's head
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey1 year 30 weeks agocowspassage wrote:Road.cccowspassage wrote:
Road.cc adding to the misreporting by referring to "AIM" in their headline?!?
Haste/speed and cooks/broth are word pairs that spring to mind - but thanks for pointing it out so quickly so we could fix it.
- New Tyres - Decision time1 year 30 weeks agoRecently had to make the
Recently had to make the choice between the GP4000s and the Schwalbe Ultremo ZX.
Both are roughly the same price (at ribblecycles.co.uk the are £27 & £28 respectively).
In the end I plumped for the Ultremos as they got good reviews on road.cc as well as in CyclingPlus; in the CyclingPlus review they just pipped the GP4000s.
It was a tough decision as I have had Conti Gatorskins for years and they are just great but wanted something a bit more racy.
Still awaiting delivery so cannot says whether I have made the right decision yet!
- Nine per cent rise in use of Cycle to Work Scheme in first three months of 20121 year 30 weeks agoSouthwark Council were asked
Southwark Council were asked a formal question about why they had withdrawn from the scheme:-
The answer was "The Bikes 4 Work scheme has not been pursued since the government made retrograde changes to the national rules governing the scheme, which gives a
worse deal for cyclists and opens the council up to risks."
If only there was a way to make them reconsider given that many other organisations seem to take a contary view. Any thoughts out there?
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey1 year 30 weeks agoI have just completed my own
I have just completed my own survey, and discovered that 100% of all motorists have deliberately driven on the pavement in order to murder hard working families and especially babies in prams.
- Giro Stage 101 year 30 weeks agoI was tempted by Cataldo but
I was tempted by Cataldo but thought today would better suit Tiralongo. Hoping to make as few changes as possible over the next day or two to try and build up to 4 transfers for the first big mountain stage, although my team is pretty climb-y at the minutes so I may not need to bother although it'd be nice to swap out Demare and Guardini.
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey1 year 30 weeks agoRoad.cc adding to the
Road.cc adding to the misreporting by referring to "AIM" in their headline?!?
- Just in: Pretorius Outeniqua1 year 30 weeks agoThat looks chuffing gorgeous!
That looks chuffing gorgeous! You can keep your lurid carbon bling - this is close to bicycle perfection if you ask me.
- Giro Stage 101 year 30 weeks agoIve gone for
Ive gone for this
decided to for scarponi over cataldo (put caruso in instead), as the transfer of scarponi for Goss gives me more wiggle room tomorrow and for the future
- Giro Stage 101 year 30 weeks agoJoaquin Rodriguez
Joaquin Rodriguez (KAT)
Matthew Goss (GRE)
Sergio Luis Henao (SKY)
Giovanni Visconti (MOV)
Dario Cataldo (OPQ)
Arnaud Demare (FDJ)
Alexander Kristoff (KAT)
Paolo Tiralongo (AST)
Jrod back in for Cav and Put in Cataldo going on his previous tours he should stay up in the GC
- Giro Stage 101 year 30 weeks agoShould be a good stage
Should be a good stage finish....Feel that Scarponi may test his legs again,but have a feeling that it will just be to chase a diminutive South American....
So Scarponi,Pozzovivo,J-Rod against the Androni guys for me...
- Devon Bike Builders Tuesday Ride1 year 30 weeks agoApologies for today I need to
Apologies for today I need to get some miles in; but I have started coughing up green muck and so will not be good company! Hope the wind isn't to much of a pain today. Will keep an eye on your rides see you later in the season.
- New Tyres - Decision time1 year 30 weeks agoRecently changed to the
Recently changed to the GP4000s after my rear Durano developed a split along the sidewall/ tread edge. Only had them on the bike for 2 months too. Very pleased with the 4000s, as above the grip is noticeable.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoyay! thats all sorted!
yay! thats all sorted!
now i can see just how crappy i'm doing in the giro
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoFerrari was already docked
Ferrari was already docked those fantasy points by being relegated.
- Race update times1 year 30 weeks agoBut staying at work until
But staying at work until after 6pm... definately crazy talk.
- New Tyres - Decision time1 year 30 weeks agoI was using gp 4000s's but
I was using gp 4000s's but they seemed huge, labeled 700-23 but seemed more like 700-28, so I started using the continental attack and force combo, they are as grippy, as punture resistant, and I found them slightly cheaper. I also quite like the schwalbe duranos as well, but prefer conti's black chilli for grip
- Trek give Jens Voigt new bike for California1 year 30 weeks agoAccording to cycling news
According to cycling news Chris Horner is using treks h2 geometry. So his bike would look more sportive like. http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/pro-bike-chris-horners-trek-madone-6...
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoAs One of the premium bad
As One of the premium bad boys I can see that I seem to have nuked my old clubs league. Hope this is sorted out soon. Btw way it's cool running two teams, feels a lot more pro on a very non pro budget.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoPerhaps passions have run a
Perhaps passions have run a little high today - I think moaning probably wasn't the intention of many people. The twitter feed helps.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoMany thanks to Dave and the
Many thanks to Dave and the team for sorting it out, speaking for the silent majority we are all grateful and appreciate the time and effort running the game must take.
And as normal service is resumed, this thread should lapse into dormancy
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoIve had no major problems,
Ive had no major problems, and agree with Gkam, its just teething issues. (and the majority moaning ive never seen post on the forum before!)
Alls I will say is for £7 its reduced my time consumption running the extra races, and still get to participate (although I enjoyed running the extra races) it is time consuming, and thus have sympathy with Dave especially considering the system has just been implemented.
At the end of the day £7 is not alot in this day in age, and just paying that for the extra 7 stage races and 2 1 day races is worth it for, without an improvement of the system.
Take out the classics and the 1 day races there was only ever 6 stage races + the olympics before qatar and oman were added, so we are getting the double the amount of races for reasonable price.
For me the moaning can stop for now as there have been no major interruptions with the service at my end
- TOC Stage 21 year 30 weeks agoOh just so everyone knows, I
Oh just so everyone knows, I had De Maar in my team until 10 minutes before I chose my final team, and his replacement McCarty has done nothing (definite Gkam moment picking the wrong guy off the shortlist)