- Trek give Jens Voigt new bike for California1 year 30 weeks agoThat's a lot of pasta
That's a lot of pasta
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoPoints are displayed on the
Points are displayed on the main screen but when I click on the points to see their breakdown they are all zero.
- Olympic Tickets1 year 30 weeks agoSame here, at first it showed
Same here, at first it showed loads of available tickets only to refuse me any once I got through to the 'request' stage.
An awful site and an awful and frustrating set up. If it was clear from the start which tickets were available I'd have gone for those rather than wasting my time on tickets that they didn't have. The 'captcha' system they're using also doesn't help as it refuses to load in IE8 at work!
I'm massively pissed off with how the ticket sales have been done, from the first stage to the last it's been really frustratiing trying to buy any and the majority of people who know what they want and have targeted specific events will have missed out while those who had loads of money spare and were prepared to go for thousands of pounds worth of tickets have got all the tickets.
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoO.K. my score is up now,
O.K. my score is up now,
but When i click my points to show my score breakdown, it shows my giro team!!!!
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoslight glitch in the matrix,
slight glitch in the matrix, first overlapping scores update
should be fixed now
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoYes me too, saying i have 0
Yes me too, saying i have 0 points but in fact i scored 9
When i click my 0 points to show my score breakdown, it shows my giro team!!!!
- ToC Stage 1 points?1 year 30 weeks ago147, looks like I've got a
147, looks like I've got a massive lead on you guys
- Giro stage 91 year 30 weeks agoHad Goss anyways so have both
Had Goss anyways so have both Goss and Cav for a good day of points, then drop them both for GC contenders!
Gotta get my 2nd in South West back which would make me the top premium player in South West
But as i sit here thnking about it, the tight bend 300m from the end would be ideal for Jrod to steal 10 secs and take the Pink Jersey.............
- Giro stage 91 year 30 weeks agoRodriguez
expecting an average score, somewhere around 80, assuming no major changes in GC or other jerseys, I work it out as 38 points guaranteed before the actual stage result, max of around 120 if my DS sprinters do well.
My ideal situation today is for Cav to end up in a hedge 10km from the finish and for all the GC guys to be up in the top 20 to keep out of trouble.
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoMy scores are sorted now.
My scores are sorted now.
- ToC Stage 1 points?1 year 30 weeks agoI scored zero too yet I have
I scored zero too yet I have Sagen in my team
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoThere seems to be an issue
There seems to be an issue with the results for TOC1. Myself and others have 0 points despite having scoring riders such as Sagan. Any ideas if it's being sorted?
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoTERatcliffe26 wrote:Well ITERatcliffe26 wrote:
Well I got 0 points!!!
I always knew it was a gamble to bring in Cav but, even though he wasnt riding, i really thought he had a good chance
- ToC Stage 1 points?1 year 30 weeks agoHmm..I scored 0 points yet I
Hmm..I scored 0 points yet I had a valid team?
- Giro stage 91 year 30 weeks agoSee i dont like my DS
See i dont like my DS setup!
my team is
tomorrow I will replace Ulissi and Vicioso
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoMe too...
- Giro stage 91 year 30 weeks agoI like how anyone bringing
I like how anyone bringing Cav in describes it as a gamble, and anyone leaving him out also describes it as a gamble!
I'm happy with my DS line-up so am alternating between star sprinters (Cav + 1) and star GC (J-Rod + 1) for the next couple of stages, keeping Goss and Hesjedal in throughout. Tricky though - today, Weds and Fri are fairly flat, but are by no means nailed on sprint finishes...
- Race update times1 year 30 weeks agoSeems i got a nice round 0,
Seems i got a nice round 0, and my ToC team is made up of my Giro team
- ToC stage 11 year 30 weeks agoWell I got 0 points!!!
Well I got 0 points!!!
- Giro d'Italia Stage 8: Pozzovivo attacks and wins at Lago Laceno, Hesjedal stays in pink1 year 30 weeks agoDamn Ryder Hesjedal's right
Damn Ryder Hesjedal's right fork!
(Last pic, if anyone hasn't caught on)
- Police issue witness appeal in hunt for road rage ninja woman… they want to find her cycling victim too +video1 year 30 weeks agoAha, yeah, I thought spoof
Aha, yeah, I thought spoof but I was sort of wrong, the video wasn't telling the full story.
Trust the Daily Mail to show the edited version.
- Police issue witness appeal in hunt for road rage ninja woman… they want to find her cycling victim too +video1 year 30 weeks agoCheers littlelegs; suddenly
Cheers littlelegs; suddenly all sympathy evaporates for the twat on a bike. Occasonally come across 'the hunt' on my travels and I don't know who are worse the hunt followers or the anti hunt people; if 'the hunt' is what this is all about. Glad I watched the video; she has a lovely arse
- Race update times1 year 30 weeks agoI just assumed that the sheer
I just assumed that the sheer improbability of me getting over 100 points had crashed the system...
- Police issue witness appeal in hunt for road rage ninja woman… they want to find her cycling victim too +video1 year 30 weeks agoVery much so. I'm surprised
Very much so. I'm surprised the two old ladies in the following car never honked their horn to get past him, but certainly lends credence to the idea that this was not a spoof.
The cyclist was being a real tit and while maybe didn't deserve to be 'assaulted', definitely needed to be moved out of the way.
- Things I learnt on my 300km audax1 year 30 weeks agoBack in the day I thought the
Back in the day I thought the 'old guys' were great. You know the ones, mud guards, spokes taped to the frame,tool kit, who had no problem keeping up with us 'young upstarts' with thinly disguised racing bikes, minimal kit. I now ride in the rain wondering why I don't get mudguards and am coming to terms with being an 'old guy'. Audax's look like a challenge and free from the b.s. and the trail of empty gel wrappers that goes with sportives. Do you just need to pace yourself or do you need to get the miles in?