- Tour de France game - Pick three Frenchmen1 year 10 weeks agoThibaut Pinot
- Tour de France game - Pick three Frenchmen1 year 10 weeks agoPonder at leisure....pick at
Ponder at leisure....pick at peril!!
- Tour de France game - Pick three Frenchmen1 year 10 weeks agoLike it. Will ponder tonight.
Like it. Will ponder tonight.
- L'Eroica vintage sportive could form part of Peak District Festival of Cycling from 20141 year 10 weeks agothe picture used to promote
the picture used to promote this has internally routed brake cables??
as does my pre-87 Gazelle!!
why is this part of the terms?
- Bike Week 2013 is upon us - but what's it all about?1 year 10 weeks agoFor info about events in the
For info about events in the Sheffield area see http://www.cyclesheffield.org.uk/bike-week-june-2013/
- Tour de France game - Pick three Frenchmen1 year 10 weeks agoIn case you're unsure on how
In case you're unsure on how it works an example team may be
Voeckler - 33.6
Hivert - 11.0
Charteau - 5.1
Total - 49.7
If you search for Fra in the 'Find' box of fantasy game it'll throw out all the frenchmen (there are currently 39 to pick from).
- Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 SL1 year 10 weeks agoFunnyboy wrote:About to orderFunnyboy wrote:
About to order one of these with either Ultegra Di2 or Dura Ace mechanical but which to go for. Has anyone seen anything about new Ultegra Di2 for 2014?
Bit concerned about some of the delay issues. Is this a common problem as delivery dates quoted for Dura Ace models creeping towards autumn?
Mine arrived on Friday. I also ummed and ahhed about whether to go for Ultegra Di2, or Mechanical Dura Ace. In the end I went for Dura Ace, for two reasons. One, I figured that the electronic groupsets are still evolving, and will no doubt improve massively over the next couple of iterations, getting lighter and smaller, whereas the mechanical groupsets are kind of at the pinnacle of development, so they really are the best they can be right now (all the reviews seem to say so too). The second reason is, it's flippin' Dura Ace!
- Video: Mike Cotty's 300-mile training ride1 year 10 weeks ago"@Bez - wow, you have a great
"@Bez - wow, you have a great memory!"
It stuck in my mind cos I've always fancied doing that route* - though, to alleviate the geekiness, I did have to google the stats; I'd forgotten exactly how it compared to PBP/BP.
(* Would be over the moon if I could do it in even double that time, though...)
- Sponsor Le Jour de France for a chance to win a Bryton GPS1 year 10 weeks agoCheers Mike
- Feeling smug1 year 10 weeks agoGreat Stuff Bungle!
Great Stuff Bungle!
Riding in the Dales is immense! Nice work up Buttertubs.
I think that shower hit just about everyone. I was riding over the tops between Hebden Bridge and Burnley and was totally exposed - lots of manly grimacing going on!
My dad even mentioned a similar shower later that afternoon and he was walking in the Yorkshire Wolds so it looks like no one was safe.
- TOUR de FRANCE GAME1 year 10 weeks agoI'm in steve
I'm in steve
- Glitchy Garmin ANT sensor1 year 10 weeks agoDefinitely sounds like
Definitely sounds like dirty/wet connection issue. Pop the battery and flood it with WD40 empty it out and try it again other than that ‘how old? Warranty claim’ or a new one.
- Video: Mike Cotty's 300-mile training ride1 year 10 weeks agoWell done Mike, very
Well done Mike, very inspiring!
- Bike food - recipies?1 year 10 weeks agoAnother recommendation for
Another recommendation for the feed zone cookbook, there's all sorts of recipes in there for food on and of the bike
- Video: Mike Cotty's 300-mile training ride1 year 10 weeks ago@Bez - wow, you have a great
@Bez - wow, you have a great memory!
- TOUR de FRANCE GAME1 year 10 weeks agoHow about doing it purist?
How about doing it purist? sure that would please enrique
- Sponsor Le Jour de France for a chance to win a Bryton GPS1 year 10 weeks agoGood luck guys! Safe ride!
Good luck guys! Safe ride!
- Video: Mike Cotty's 300-mile training ride1 year 10 weeks ago@Roberj4. It sure does help
@Roberj4. It sure does help to have a fast rolling bike! Lights were - Reflex (bike), Joystick (helmet) and the new "Blaze" for the rear (all by Exposure Lights). All this talk of lights.....oooh, I feel another night ride coming on!
- TOUR de FRANCE GAME1 year 10 weeks agoForgot to mention Enrique..
Forgot to mention Enrique.. Its £10 to enter my league....
- Science In Sport GO Plus Nitrates Gel1 year 10 weeks agoWould have to be raw beet
Would have to be raw beet root as cooking the beer root would get rid of the nitrate. You can eat any amount of pickled beet root and it would have no effect whatsoever. More advantageous is to eat rocket.
- Alex Rasmussen1 year 10 weeks agowtf! had big hopes for him!
wtf! had big hopes for him! lol
- Police escort cyclist off M1 motorway1 year 10 weeks agoIn Spain you're allowed to
In Spain you're allowed to ride on motorways (autovias) if there's no reasonable alternative.
In fact, just yesterday I rode a two km stretch of the M501 - not the nicest of roads, must be said, but an unavoidable part of the loop I was doing.
- Husband of cyclist killed by epileptic nun calls for tougher licensing of older drivers1 year 10 weeks agofearful of the potential
fearful of the potential isolation and lack of independence they may suffer if they have to give up their car,
FML, anyone would think we don't have a public transport system in this country.
Millions of old people use public transport, the rest just have entitlement issues.
The generation who are Facebook addicted will not likely fear isolation when they get old.
- L'Eroica vintage sportive could form part of Peak District Festival of Cycling from 20141 year 10 weeks agoPre 1987 kit is fine but then
Pre 1987 kit is fine but then why go and ban kit that was around pre 1987?!.
So my retro Vitus build with campag record internally routed brake cables and 1986 look pedals can enter? WFT!?..
- RITMO Rating1 year 10 weeks agoI'm a little annoyed with
I'm a little annoyed with myself for signing up to this, just to see what the RiTMO thing was all about. It is essentially a clumsy, Strava-esque attempt to get punters to sign up into Cycling Weekley's online experience, with a gimmick called RiTMO.
I don't understand how the RiTMO value is generated and therefore don't know how to make it better or worse. The interface is dated and links regularly drive you into parts of the CW website.
There are also attempts to replicate the Strava badges for riding certain distances in a specified time period, which sit in the same part of the screen!
I'll stick to Strava with it's nice interface and oodles of real data that make me think I'm better than I am!