- League pages1 year 30 weeks agoSeems ok now, can check all
Seems ok now, can check all my leagues which are updated.
- League pages1 year 30 weeks agoAny idea when this might be
Any idea when this might be fixed?...
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agomanxfelipe wrote:... minusmanxfelipe wrote:
... minus points for riders causing a crash could be fun...
That! would be cool! That would make the game a lot more fun!drheaton wrote:
... you don't have to cause a crash to stop someone winning, blocking and headbutting work just as well
How about minus 5 points each for headbutting or blocking?... But... Who's going to tally these at the end of the stage?
On a different note, just like in the race, if Ferrari was docked 17 points or so from his sprint points, maybe the game should have docked him 5 or so, too!Gkam84 wrote:
I know its a fantasy game, but thats fantasy thinking ... I'll request... points for the riders i didn't pick
Another great idea!
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoTrue, end of the day it's
True, end of the day it's just bad luck. I'd transferred Cav and Goss in today too but after a decent run lately, topped by somehow fluking Rubiano the other day, knew a change of fortune wouldn't too be far away! But that's what makes the game interesting!
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoCalm down, its a new system
Calm down, its a new system with some teething problems. If nothing else Dave and the road.cc guys are very good at picking this sort of thing up and fixing it quickly but if you hadn't noticed, the game engine is far from the simple(er) thing it was 12 or 18 months ago.
- Road Rage Ninja Woman 2: The Director's Cut1 year 30 weeks agoShe was clearly attempting to
She was clearly attempting to have sex with this poor, innocent man, and he had to summon all his strength to curb her advances.
But it's not entirely her fault--she had been unwillingly subjected to a prolonged viewing of his powerful, verile, masculine physique (a view of the posterior IN MOTION, no less!) What woman could resist such tempation? It happens to me all the time!
- FOR SALE: Selev Tempo T11 TT Aero Helmet1 year 30 weeks agoSOLD
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoCausing a crash can be
Causing a crash can be completely subjective, and you don't have to cause a crash to stop someone winning, blocking and headbutting work just as well
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoSame problems in my league
Same problems in my league giro has disappeared one person is playing TOC and he is now leading our league with 50 points and everyone else is on zero Help this is really pissing me off
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoNot sure consolation points
Not sure consolation points for crashed riders would work cos where would you draw the line? But minus points for riders causing a crash could be fun though!
- Road Rage Ninja Woman 2: The Director's Cut1 year 30 weeks agoEven if the guy does follow
Even if the guy does follow the Berkshire Hunt, it doesn't warrant the attack.
- Mass civil disobedience planned in London on day of Olympic men's road race1 year 30 weeks agoFor those of you who believe
For those of you who believe that politics has no place in sport then i hope to hear you rejecting the idea of politicians turning up to be photographed with winners and bask in their glow for all the electorate to see.
- Mass civil disobedience planned in London on day of Olympic men's road race1 year 30 weeks agoAgree with many of the
Agree with many of the comments above, the Olympics is turning sport into a joke. I feel sorry for the sportspersons embroiled in all this but good luck to the demonstrators. It makes me proud to be British.
- Hippro1 year 30 weeks agothey are the quiet private
they are the quiet private moments that we store away, the anti-suffering ones, nicely written.
I used to get them sometimes when rock climbing, a lot of the focus is on the move and linking them together in a fluid manner. Practice and practice again seems to be the way to get more of them. I can call to mind one climb near me, Banks Lane, when I hit it in the right gear, changed at the right moment and kept it going right through, it's nice when it happens.
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoMakes it more interesting for
Makes it more interesting for those of us who had neither Cav or Goss in their team. It really would be very dull if there weren't any surprises every now and again!
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 30 weeks agoLet's face it the TOC is
Let's face it the TOC is mickey mouse compared to the Giro so c'mon people sort your shit out! I don't want to know what's going on in the nice shiny people's state of california, leave that to the people who wanna pay for the premium service. Me, I am happy slumming it in Italy with the Giro!
- New Tyres - Decision time1 year 30 weeks agoDuranos get a good write up
Duranos get a good write up so they'll be fine. I'm really impressed with my
Michelin Carbon Krylions - strictly speaking they've been discontinued but can still be bought new from a few eBay sellers.
Have fun choosing. More kit…
- Manolo Saiz is selling his bike collection - want it?1 year 30 weeks agoI'll put a hundred quid in
I'll put a hundred quid in
- Road Rage Ninja Woman 2: The Director's Cut1 year 30 weeks agoUsh wrote:Quote:... simpleUsh wrote:Quote:
... simple fact is that a motorist assaulted a cyclist because they felt the cyclist should get out of their way.
You put your finger on it there, I think.
- Mass civil disobedience planned in London on day of Olympic men's road race1 year 30 weeks agoAnyone remember that guy in a
Anyone remember that guy in a stage of the TDF a few years back who snuck onto the road in full replica team kit and bike just behind the lone climber about to win the stage? Liggert went crazy trying to identify the rider until he was quickly pulled down by officials. The !rider not Liggert...
- Consolation Points for Crashed Riders please!!!1 year 30 weeks agoThe rage you feel when
The rage you feel when something like this happens to one of your riders is just a small taste of what the affected riders, teams, sponsors, etc. feel. It's a painful part of the race experience, so it should be a painful part of the game.
- My "exciting" Weekend1 year 30 weeks agoI thought you'd been a bit
I thought you'd been a bit quiet… I'm really glad you met that medic, though obviously not as glad as you
- Need a wheelset1 year 30 weeks agoMavic Cosmic Carbone +1
Mavic Cosmic Carbone +1
i love mine use them for most rides, even at 50mm deep only really strong winds make them abit twitchy when riding
look great too
- Stage 8 scores have dissapeared1 year 30 weeks agoThanks but oh bugger my score
Thanks but oh bugger my score sheet is even more dismal now
- Mass civil disobedience planned in London on day of Olympic men's road race1 year 30 weeks agoThe Olympics is a joke as far
The Olympics is a joke as far as sport is concerned. It is the biggest publicity advert in the world. The sport is beside the point as far as the IOC is concerned. They use it to enrich themselves in a manner that is amoral, unfair and has nothing whatsoever to do with sporting fair play.