- CX Canti's Brake Set? Help Needed.1 year 22 weeks agoOr you could keep the v's and
Or you could keep the v's and get a travel agent or similar that will resolve the issue of the excess travel - something link: http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/v-daptor-for-front-or-rear-silver-alloy-per-p...
- Lance Armstrong says conscience clear despite USADA sanctions1 year 22 weeks agopwake wrote:theclawpwake wrote:theclaw wrote:
Precisely. Must this really drag on any further?
LA could put a stop to it all by confessing the truth. If he has a conscience he might find, like Tyler Hamilton, that he feels better for it.
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks agoSky haven't been very
Sky haven't been very transparent, but I don't think thats about doping, more about their "marginal gains".....
But if he wanted a story, he picked on the right person in my eyes, Michael Barry was US postal with certain riders. Then onto T-Mobile.....
- Lance Armstrong says conscience clear despite USADA sanctions1 year 22 weeks agoQuote:can Michael AshendenQuote:
can Michael Ashenden really be considered a totally impartial commentator
So someone who specialises in doping research, which is (predictably perhaps) sponsored by anti-doping agencies, cannot comment on whether someone doped?
This idea that there's an equivalence between someone who signs up for the rules of a sport and then breaks them, and people who keep trying to enforce the rules is really odd.
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks agoHe has just claimed he is
He has just claimed he is leaving twitter now anyway. Lit the blue touchpaper and retired to an unsafe distance.
Im not judging him, Brailsford or Sky any which way - just thought what he is saying is interesting and shows the complex nature of the pro peleton.
Like rats in London - it seems no matter how clean you claim to be you are never far from a doper.
Its just all a little disappointing more than anything.
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks agoPaul J, Sky haven't been as
Paul J, Sky haven't been as transparent as I would like, but it often seems as if they are being demonised just because they are successful, where as Garmin are heralded as a clean and transparent team simply because Vaughters is good at PR. There is little evidence that any Sky rider has ever doped, whereas half the Garmin team has been involved in doping and apart from David Millar they aren't transparent and open about the past.
Kimmage and his followers applaud Garmin, but accuse Sky. Why?
- Lance Armstrong says conscience clear despite USADA sanctions1 year 22 weeks agotheclaw wrote:
Precisely. Must this really drag on any further? (It will!) Everyone made up their mind, one way or the other, about Lance a long time ago. Nobody seems to be emerging from this with any credibility. For example; can Michael Ashenden really be considered a totally impartial commentator, when his organization (SIAB) is partially funded by grants from USADA?
Don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that...
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks agoFWIW, he's implying
FWIW, he's implying Brailsford claims that Team Sky are transparent on doping are hollow. Not necessarily more than that.
- Shimano Ultegra chainset, 105 levers & front & rear derailleur - £280 ONO1 year 22 weeks agoSOLD.
- nudge nudge....1 year 22 weeks agoI'd love to, but simply don't
I'd love to, but simply don't have the money to shell out on another camera
- stage winners in the Vuelta - prizes1 year 22 weeks agoDavid,
The mail come now...
The mail come now... and guess what?
The Lezne Mini Drive ... just arrive now.
Just for curiosity: you ask me for my clothing size... but you sent me a Lezne Mini Drive.
Thanks and best regards
- Can anyone spare a few mins to fill out a Cycling to Work Survey...1 year 22 weeks agoDone - although there was no
Done - although there was no 20-30 mile group
- nudge nudge....1 year 22 weeks agoThought the same
Thought the same
PS: want to buy a camera
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks ago......Is a pain in the arse
......Is a pain in the arse and very hard to follow it all
......Publish it all in one story, because reading posts backwards.......
He needs to learn to use something like this http://notepub.com/ .......
- Paul Kimmage on Twitter1 year 22 weeks agoI do follow him, but I'm just
I do follow him, but I'm just about to unfollow him, he is starting to annoy me, although he is only repeating what he has said before. He seems to think that just because Team Sky don't do exactly what he tells them to do that it is ok to imply that they are doping.
Ok, we still haven't had a full explanation on how much Sky knew of Geert Lienders' past before they hired him, but just because Bradley Wiggins didn't want a journalist following him around whilst he was trying to win the Tour de France does not make him a drugs cheat.
- Lance Armstrong says conscience clear despite USADA sanctions1 year 22 weeks ago'Some are true believers that
'Some are true believers that nothing ever happened. Some are believers that something did happen, and some are believers that don’t give a shit what happened.....'
Is this the Second Coming? Would Lance be cheating in Tri's if he were to use his powers to walk the first leg?
I am sure that in law, every crime ever, has in fact been in the past. Perhaps we should all be 'movin(g) on' instead of employing a justice system.
Get your head out your arse Larry and take your medicine.
- nudge nudge....1 year 22 weeks agoI went and looked at it the
I went and looked at it the other day and thought about starting a thread. But it says the winner will be announced shortly. So I would think the winner would have already had an email and contact about winning
- stage winners in the Vuelta - prizes1 year 22 weeks agowent out last week
went out last week
- stage winners in the Vuelta - prizes1 year 22 weeks agoHi David,
No problem... hehehe.
Already sent long ago?
- Metric Century Challenge 2011-20121 year 22 weeks ago29 Apr 1 Point 63.5M/102.2KM
29 Apr 1 Point 63.5M/102.2KM Total Points 1 Total KM 102.2
30 Jun 1 Point 113.7M/183.0KM Total Points 2 Total KM 285.2
29 Jul 1 Point 101.1M/162.7KM Total Points 3 Total KM 447.9
15 Aug 1 Point 74.5M/119.9KM Total Points 4 Total KM 567.8
7 Oct 1 Point 63.8M/102.7KM Total Points 5 Total KM 670.4
- Can anyone spare a few mins to fill out a Cycling to Work Survey...1 year 22 weeks agoAll done.
Perhaps Hospitality as an option for Jobs!?
- stage winners in the Vuelta - prizes1 year 22 weeks agosorry, didn't realise it was
sorry, didn't realise it was for me, thought it was a general query. prizes have been sent, but let me know if you don't get yours.
- stage winners in the Vuelta - prizes1 year 22 weeks agoDavid,
Can you please
Can you please respond?
Thanks a lot..
- Lance Armstrong says conscience clear despite USADA sanctions1 year 22 weeks agoAlso, if the extent of
Also, if the extent of Fabiani's arguments for the defence really amount to "your evidence is not actually evidence, it's just some scientist writing stuff about blood" one can rather see why they didn't bother going to arbitration.
Maybe they're holding all their big guns in reserve for when Armstrong's credibility is really threatened.
- Sir Chris Hoy calls for more respect on the roads and says Scotland can become a nation of cyclsts1 year 22 weeks agoI'm pretty sure that's the
I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen Sir Chris in actual clothes...