- New Tyres - Decision time1 year 29 weeks agoI was using gp 4000s's but
I was using gp 4000s's but they seemed huge, labeled 700-23 but seemed more like 700-28, so I started using the continental attack and force combo, they are as grippy, as punture resistant, and I found them slightly cheaper. I also quite like the schwalbe duranos as well, but prefer conti's black chilli for grip
- Trek give Jens Voigt new bike for California1 year 29 weeks agoAccording to cycling news
According to cycling news Chris Horner is using treks h2 geometry. So his bike would look more sportive like. http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/pro-bike-chris-horners-trek-madone-6...
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoAs One of the premium bad
As One of the premium bad boys I can see that I seem to have nuked my old clubs league. Hope this is sorted out soon. Btw way it's cool running two teams, feels a lot more pro on a very non pro budget.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoPerhaps passions have run a
Perhaps passions have run a little high today - I think moaning probably wasn't the intention of many people. The twitter feed helps.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoMany thanks to Dave and the
Many thanks to Dave and the team for sorting it out, speaking for the silent majority we are all grateful and appreciate the time and effort running the game must take.
And as normal service is resumed, this thread should lapse into dormancy
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoIve had no major problems,
Ive had no major problems, and agree with Gkam, its just teething issues. (and the majority moaning ive never seen post on the forum before!)
Alls I will say is for £7 its reduced my time consumption running the extra races, and still get to participate (although I enjoyed running the extra races) it is time consuming, and thus have sympathy with Dave especially considering the system has just been implemented.
At the end of the day £7 is not alot in this day in age, and just paying that for the extra 7 stage races and 2 1 day races is worth it for, without an improvement of the system.
Take out the classics and the 1 day races there was only ever 6 stage races + the olympics before qatar and oman were added, so we are getting the double the amount of races for reasonable price.
For me the moaning can stop for now as there have been no major interruptions with the service at my end
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoOh just so everyone knows, I
Oh just so everyone knows, I had De Maar in my team until 10 minutes before I chose my final team, and his replacement McCarty has done nothing (definite Gkam moment picking the wrong guy off the shortlist)
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoscrew my transfers!!!! didnt
screw my transfers!!!! didnt think they would all get over!!! well points lost today!!! ToC is written off along with the Giro, just need to not loose ground overall now! Le Tour is mine although blew my chance of a win in the TDU finishing 4th
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoI'm going to try and pick up
I'm going to try and pick up a puncture in the closing stages of my next race. It's an odd tactic, but it seems to be working out well for Sagan!
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoSagan, Haussler, Howard,
Sagan, Haussler, Howard, A.N.Other (De Kort), Rodriguez, Avermaet
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoI wonder - does anyone NOT
I wonder - does anyone NOT have Sagan?
1,3,6 for me, following 1,4,5 yesterday - really enjoying this one!
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoWould've had 1,2,3 but I got
Would've had 1,2,3 but I got rid of Howard for some reason.
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoYeah, i've written this Tour
Yeah, i've written this Tour off for me, I couldn't get any research done for various reason's, Enjoying watching it, but its a diddy race
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoSagan wins again
Sagan wins again
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks ago1,2,3,5,6 . . . not bad, but
1,2,3,5,6 . . . not bad, but why did i not get 4th as well???
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoOh, I took Boonen and Kittel
Oh, I took Boonen and Kittel out and stick Horner and Levi in for today
LL Sanchez grabbed me some points on a climb
Sagan out the back with a puncture and the WHOLE peleton has slowed to a crawl to let him catch up
- Road Rage Ninja Woman 2: The Director's Cut1 year 29 weeks ago+1 for nice arse
+1 for nice arse
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoGkam...I have had problems
Gkam...I have had problems for the last week....I have done nothing but praise Dave and the team for the running of this game since I started playing....However once you start charging for the game,then you expect it to be slick...For the last week its been about as slick as an elephant going up Alp d`Huez on a Raleigh Chopper......Anyone new to the game must wonder what the hell they have joined...You have your opinions and I have mine....When you have a successful formula,its important to maintain the flow....and thats why I think the timing was all wrong.....And now I will crawl back into my hole...its just an opinion....
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agodon't worry chaps, we're on
don't worry chaps, we're on it.
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoWow one wee niggle and
Wow one wee niggle and everyone jumps on it like its the biggest thing ever.
Making it premium do not make it a service. Its a GAME.
Give Dave a chance, its only been today that this problem has appeared because of the overlap, NOTHING will be 100% perfect at any time. So to say that the "service is not of a paid for standard" is ridonkulas.
Things need time and tests to be ironed out. It seemed to be working spot on until today. It could not have been foreseen until today either, so saying that everything should have been sorted out before premium was implemented is just silly aswell.
Its hardly a different problem every day. Since the start of the season. I've seen two problems.
1. The server loads were high and it was taking a long time to be able to make transfers. This was sorted over a day or two.
2. A few leagues showing one race score and not the other. big whoop, Dave will have it sorted in no time i'm sure.
Instead of everyone coming on and moaning about it. Just give it time to get sorted.
- League pages1 year 29 weeks agoI'm looking at the "This
I'm looking at the "This competition: Giro d'Italia" league and the ToC heading is still the only thing showing. I can't see any team names, scores or rankings for the Giro, when you usually get a list of all the teams in the competiton, their ranking, their total score and the up/down arrows.
- Mass civil disobedience planned in London on day of Olympic men's road race1 year 29 weeks agoCharging to watch the road
Charging to watch the road race at Box Hill is sufficient reason for a protest alone, never mind all the other stuff on top!!
- TOC Stage 21 year 29 weeks agoSo I'm having to watch it
So I'm having to watch it through my xbox because the ONLY channel which is not working through my sky is Eurosport
Its laggy, but 48km to go
- TOC??? Not in my league matey!1 year 29 weeks agoLike I said in a post the
Like I said in a post the other week I think it was ridiculous to implement Premium mid-season.....So many problems its just ridiculous...I love this game and will stick with it.....I just hope that others do the same and the bubble doesn`t burst...Premium means that its a paid for service......sorry guys but the service is not of a paid for standard at the moment....This should have been sorted before Premium was implemented...Its a different problem everyday....its time consuming and annoying...
- Police issue witness appeal in hunt for road rage ninja woman… they want to find her cycling victim too +video1 year 29 weeks agotony_farrelly wrote:I'd saytony_farrelly wrote:
I'd say that longer video puts a rather different spin on things…
New story, Return of the ninja woman 2 on the way.
[[[ The sub-tuggo on the "bike" is lucky it wasn't me in the car following him---I'd have leaped out and offered him my severest frown, before sprinting back to the safety of my polluting old stink-vehicle. Bah!