- TDS Stage 81 year 26 weeks agoI like how bold you are going
I like how bold you are going with montaguti!
- Which saddle?1 year 26 weeks agofizik aliante or a charge
fizik aliante or a charge spoon. prologo scratch works
fairly well too
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agohad the original strada
had the original strada wireless that did that after about
6 months .... changed batteries several times but nothing
stopped the resets until ..... I cleaned the battery
That was 2 years ago now and I now clean them every time
I change the battery - not reset a single time since.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agoSideBurn wrote:Yep done that!SideBurn wrote:
Yep done that! Never exclude the obvious!!
phew - just checking. Sometimes i spend ages going over mind bogglingly complicated explanations and then remember i haven't tried replacing battery / switching on and off / hitting with a big hammer etc.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agoYep done that! Never exclude
Yep done that! Never exclude the obvious!!
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agoi'm going to risk asking
i'm going to risk asking this, as i'm pretty sure it will come across as patronising (but not meant to be) and sure you'll have crossed it off the troubleshooting list already - but it's not a low battery? (ducks for cover).
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agoIt keeps re-setting itself. I
It keeps re-setting itself. I have got a screen with Unlt and flashing km/h showing. I have re-programmed it and after a few seconds it re-sets again. I have got one unit and two fitting kits. Don't particularly want to buy another brand and another fitting kit for the other bike...But was wondering what others had found. The Blackburn looks good (And the Tesco special looks good value)
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 26 weeks agothought garmin charging £10
thought garmin charging £10 for a edge mounts was expensive...
also think the edge is better protected if you place it ontop of your stem with the std fitting kit.
- Round-the-world bike stolen after return1 year 26 weeks agoIn all fairness to the
In all fairness to the police, it doesn't sound as though the bike was secured in any way and so they may be off the oppinion that if you can't be bothered with locking it up, we can't be bothered to look for it.
We have to take some responsability for our own belongings at times.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 26 weeks agowhat happened with it!? I've
what happened with it!? I've got 2! 1 wireless, and 1 double wireless - but both only just coming up to their anniversary :-o
- Dartmoor Classic Sportive 2012. its coming!1 year 26 weeks agoHave just been reminded about
Have just been reminded about rule 9, "If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work". So change my smiley above to Dartmoor when the weathers bad is fantastic; honest!
- Dartmoor Classic Sportive 2012. its coming!1 year 26 weeks agoalways one kill joy! long
always one kill joy! long range forecast looking good
- Who will win the Tour de France (if it isn't Bradley!!)1 year 26 weeks agoIf Wiggo does fail then sky
If Wiggo does fail then sky will put everything on Cav first! But Wiggo won't fail and i don't see Evans in the top 3!
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 26 weeks agoHere you go, cut it down as
Here you go, cut it down as you require.
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 26 weeks agoI want something for my Polar
I want something for my Polar mount but sorry £40 is a joke, £25 is to be honest IMHO. I followed the links to homemade ones and have some ideas now. I'll keep you posted.
- FS PZ Racing Carbon Road Skewer Set1 year 26 weeks agoUpdated photo.
- Family's disappointment as EU shelves HGV safety proposals1 year 26 weeks agoI have real problems with
I have real problems with people relying on sensors to "help" their driving. Cyclists need to wake up to the dangers of close proximity to large vehicles at junctions/lights. And the operators of these vehicles need more training and more accountability for how they operate those vehicles. How many people take notice of alarms of any kind. To me the sensor would only be of use if it immobilized the vehicle until the cause of the alarm wad out of harms way.
"Sorry mate I didn't see/hear it" would become new maxim.
- Council chief says cyclists should "protect themselves"1 year 26 weeks agoWhat I dislike about Cllr
What I dislike about Cllr Clarke's rant is the presumption that cyclists are a nuisance to drivers that should only be tolerated if every cyclist follows the Highway Code to the letter.
In Cllr Clarke's world, it would appear that one random maverick who jumps a red light is justification for all drivers to bully all cyclists.
It needs to be underlined forcefully that a bike doesn't have safety belts, airbags and crumple zones to protect us. We are vulnerable on the road and expect consideration.
- Rouleur announces imprint with Bloomsbury1 year 26 weeks agoThe same Yak leather used in
The same Yak leather used in their GT Shoes, mais oui d'accord.
- Mark Cavendish changes diet and training regime in bid for Olympic glory1 year 26 weeks agoyenrod wrote:I still don'tyenrod wrote:
I still don't think he'll win.
And how many dimes of your hard earned cash would you actually like to bet against it? Not many.
- SOLD - American Classic Sprint 350's 1410gms. ShimanoFH, Unused BNIB. - Sold1 year 26 weeks agoHi,
Are these wheels still
Are these wheels still for sale and if so are they white or black?
- Council chief says cyclists should "protect themselves"1 year 26 weeks agoMost of us who are
Most of us who are experienced cyclists will make an informed decision about helmet wearing and our behaviour may or may not be influenced by it being on our head - we take the decision and accept the consequences based on our collective experiences and knowledge (I personally wear a helmet on most rides but there are times when I do not).
If a friend or relative of mine were taking up cycling from scratch I would advise them to wear a helmet to start with and then with time they will make there own decision.
- Armstrong demands witness names as scandal heats up1 year 26 weeks agoAnd the part he played in
And the part he played in Arsenal's 1971 Double-winning season...
- USADA charges Lance Armstrong and others in relation to "massive doping conspiracy" spanning 1998-20111 year 26 weeks agopwake wrote:
Wow! I realisedpwake wrote:
Wow! I realised Lance was a polarizing character but this is incredible. 'Dispicable', 'Disgusting', 'fraud', 'got no soul'... it's amazing how we judge people we don't know in this way.
I don't know Lance; met him once, seemed like a pretty normal guy (with a soul, probably), but I do live in the USA and see the good work that Livestrong and the LAF do here. To call this a 'huge fraud', Decster, just shows ignorance and hate and that is, surely, sinking to the levels of those you despise...
Amen. Personally, I find it likely that Lance cheated along with many others. If he is stripped of his titles so be it. None of this is justified by the good that he does now, but Livestrong and the LAF are without a doubt positive contributors to society that have come out of this. So, to drag it all down would be a sad day. The negative and bitter comments are unhelpful.
- Government considers increased driving offence fines and introducing fixed penalties for careless driving1 year 26 weeks agoFines are fine - all the
Fines are fine - all the silly courses don't seem to work. Retests are a better deterrent. Or, if you want to water it down, mentoring drivers. I've no idea how it'd work, but I'd be happy to sit at the wheel and explain to somebody who'd been done for recklessness about the possible implications of their actions... Particularly in the vicinity of cyclists. Yes, that might be the job of driving instructors, but at the end of the day a driving instructor is just a cog in the machine of enabling somebody to get in a car weighing two tonnes, capable of over 100mph without any additional support.... I'd happily give up an hour on a Saturday to make sure we're all responsible drivers.