- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoMi Hija es professora.
Mi Hija es professora. Quieres lecciones?
- Asgard Annexe bike shed1 year 2 weeks agoGoldfever4 wrote:May be aGoldfever4 wrote:
May be a stupid question, but this seems good for people who rent and might move regularly - can it be disassembled (From the inside!!!)
Yes it's ideal. I first had it in the garden of my London flat, and when I moved out to the sticks, I dismantled it and took it with me. You have to get inside to undo all the screws, of which there are quite a few
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoGap up to 10:40...
Gap up to 10:40...
- Cadel Evans defends Alessandro Ballan - also postpones thoughts of retiring till after Giro1 year 2 weeks agoGood old bum chin
Good old bum chin
- Forum competition: pick a 3.0 rider...1 year 2 weeks agoNo...I'll stick with Frank
No...I'll stick with Frank Schleck....
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoOmega Pharma pulling at the
Omega Pharma pulling at the front... 7:35 gap...
- pedal/cleat help1 year 2 weeks agoThat's a good point. Perhaps
That's a good point. Perhaps it is a very flat shoe base which means the gap for the pedal to engage between the shoe and the cleat is slightly undersize. That would make it tricky to get the pedal to engage. My Sidi sole is slightly curved so that there is definitely enough gap to get the cleat down past the pedal and for the pedal to snap shut immediately. If that is the case, I'm not sure what the answer would be other than to file down the thickness of the cleat a bit.
- Coffee machines1 year 2 weeks agoI replaced my Nesspresso with
I replaced my Nesspresso with an Illy Y1, much better coffee and cheaper to buy the pods.
- Coffee machines1 year 2 weeks agoI got a basic Philips auto
I got a basic Philips auto bean to cup machine last year and it makes very good coffee very quickly and easily..provided the beans are decent and fresh..
You pay for the convenience, however. You can get can get as good if not better results through an espresso machine plus grinder with practice, but more of a faff..
Both options will beat nespresso hands down -if you really want something as good as your local café..
- Found Catford CC Santini Glove1 year 2 weeks agoYes small world the cycling
Yes small world the cycling one.
It was a beautiful winters day. Sun was a'blazing. In toast to this, I removed my gloves and allowed my hands to bask in the radiant sun.
Sadly, on their prima outing, my gloves went aloft from the back pocket of my jacket and were lost to the flat Cambridgeshire lands. I actually lost both gloves, they were not meant to be.
You may keep said glove, for when you lose one of you own, you will have a spare. Or if in dire need, return to said location of treasure as there will be another, to make a pair.
- Rapha launch 2014 Team Sky clothing1 year 2 weeks agoNot sure what to think about
Not sure what to think about the women's stuff. They can't be arsed to sponsor a women's team but they'll flog women's replica jerseys? What are they replicas of?
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoAle-Jet abandons
- Butter b1 chain tool1 year 2 weeks agoajmarshal1 wrote:Morgan Blueajmarshal1 wrote:
Morgan Blue do one for a fiver. I've got one and it works. Handy for cleaning too.
Spot on. Really useful bit of kit for cleaning the bike or transporting in the back of the car. Simple design that should last a lifetime and at a fraction of the cost
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoKOM Cat 3
KOM Cat 3
More points for stevemarks!
- Hertfordshire police seek cyclist who may have information on fatal crash that claimed rider's life1 year 2 weeks agoIt's not as straightforward
It's not as straightforward as a simple shoplifter, there is masses of enquiries that need to be done hence the bail.
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoSprint 1
stevemarks has the first points of the race!
- Harrogate shop advises drivers to park in bike lane, takes down sign after social media criticism & police advice1 year 2 weeks agoNever mind avoidable, how is
Never mind avoidable, how is blocking a cycle lane with a car not considered causing an obstruction...
- How not to be a knob to female cyclists1 year 2 weeks agoKing of the MountainsKing of the Mountains wrote:
How about female races in fantasy cycling???
This year there is the 9 races of the Women's World Cup included, definitely a start
- Forum competition: pick a 3.0 rider...1 year 2 weeks agoWhat about running it the way
What about running it the way the metric century thread is run. Simply edit your choice and nobody reply or quote each other? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick??
- Harrogate shop advises drivers to park in bike lane, takes down sign after social media criticism & police advice1 year 2 weeks agoThe shop claims that it had
The shop claims that it had been advised that it was not an offence to park in the bike lane “as long as we were not causing an obstruction” - any blocking of any cycle lane is an obstruction the law should be changed and it should be an offense to park in cycle lanes all the time. Then there would be no confusion!
- Asgard Annexe bike shed1 year 2 weeks agoI kept 6 bikes in an 1100
I kept 6 bikes in an 1100 square foot condo in addition to a grand piano, king size bed, and furniture. If you get your priorities straight and put your bikes inside where they belong, you don't need to buy a storage shed that you're afraid someone is going to cut open so as to steal your bikes.
- Tour de San Luis1 year 2 weeks agoAlessandro Petacchi has
Alessandro Petacchi has abandoned according to race radio... Stomach virus he'd been battling with since last night
- How not to be a knob to female cyclists1 year 2 weeks agoHow about female races in
How about female races in fantasy cycling???
- Bradley Wiggins in £741,000 row with former management company1 year 2 weeks agoI should imagine £741k would
I should imagine £741k would make a rather large bulge in his cycling shorts.
- UPDATE: Police looking into moped rider caught on cam trying to kick London cyclist1 year 2 weeks agoThe Police simply don't care
The Police simply don't care about this sort of thing unless there are targets. Police = civil servants + warrant cards