- Canyon CF Paint Finish1 year 6 weeks agoDanh4541 wrote:Just receivedDanh4541 wrote:
Just received my ultimate cf slx. I washed it for the first time with warm slightly soapy water and some small marks have appeared on the top tube. Anyone else experienced this?
Nope mine is lucky if it gets washed twice a year , only thing that's gets a regular clean is the drivetrain and the wheelrims/brake cartridges
I like mine to look used
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoI think i know where they got
I think i know where they got the idea....
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoWhat are the odds on a spate
What are the odds on a spate of cyclist/pedestrian 'eggings' to come up in the near future?
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoOnly watched it with the
Only watched it with the sound off and I just thought it was a bit weird.
Eggs don't usually respond very well to being cracked. Per SM, it sort of doesn't strike the right tone....
- Kinesis Aithein - First ride1 year 6 weeks agogreat looking bike, goes to
great looking bike, goes to show there is still plenty of life left in alloy...I still ride alu...
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoI do not have the words.
I do not have the words.
- Stop Surrey Being Turned in to a Cycle Track petition reaches over 1,100 signatures - effect on small businesses to be investigated1 year 6 weeks agoWe are a nation of moaners.
We are a nation of moaners. Everyone has something to complain about. See the positive if at all possible. The folk of Surrey whom I encountered on the ride were perfectly nice. Don't believe he hype.
- FS: "Most" of a SRAM grouppo1 year 6 weeks agoStill got the Mechs ... No
Still got the Mechs ... No one ????
- Road Bike Tyres - Help1 year 6 weeks agoanother +1 for rubino pro's
another +1 for rubino pro's ... specially the 150 tpi
version and they're dirt cheap
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoThe egg driver and egg
The egg driver and egg cyclist can "put things right after their collision." Ha! Better up the first aid skills of those lorry drivers turning left.
Wrong tone, wrong content. Just all wrong really. Forget about the yolk. Show the blood on the pavement. The victim's family mourning. The driver doing his community service and carrying on with their life. Sigh.
- Vuelta Stage 171 year 6 weeks agoDon't think there was a
Don't think there was a nailed on sprint even when there was the full roster. Not enough power or experience in the race. And all the more enjoyable because of it. I like a sprint train battle but do enjoy to watch races for longer than the last few K!
- SOLD1 year 6 weeks agoR3 dark, no?
R3 dark, no?
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoWhat the fuck.......
What the fuck.......
- Road Bike Tyres - Help1 year 6 weeks agoScwalbe Durano's are pretty
Scwalbe Durano's are pretty good - wear well but again not really budget.
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoGuys guys, at least we have
Guys guys, at least we have the peace of mind that - if we come off our bikes and get road rash - we can have an on the spot skin graft direct from a nearby driver...
- 2014 road wheels from Reynolds, Enve, Vision, 3T, DT, Shimano, Mavic, Rolf, Ritchey, Hope, Lightweight, Fulcrum, Campagnolo and Easton1 year 6 weeks ago+1. Got an early (ex-demo)
+1. Got an early (ex-demo) pair of Rolf Vigor's here. Just as good as the Vector Pros they replaced. I've tested them to be nice and aero too.
- Kinesis Aithein - First ride1 year 6 weeks agoWas lucky enough to have a
Was lucky enough to have a quick spin around Morzine on one of these.. its a whole lot of fun for the money and is epic in the corners... thumbs up from me..... NM
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks agoIf the City of London
If the City of London corporation hadn't narrowed the road and created additional pinch points, it wouldn't be necessary to take the lane here. It's downright insulting that they've made the road *more dangerous* and then start telling cyclists how to not get injured on it!
- Video: Handle Like Eggs - but is City of London's new cycle safety film a yolk?1 year 6 weeks ago"handle like eggs" is
"handle like eggs" is insulting. Share the road is more like asking the fat kid for some of his chips. Unlikely!
- British Cycling appoints its first infrastructure expert1 year 6 weeks agoExpert.
- Cannot believe there are no replies!!1 year 6 weeks agopwmedcraft wrote:I live justpwmedcraft wrote:
I live just off the A25 and ride & drive along it daily and I don't see many people riding 2 abreast let alone 3 or 4. Whereabouts and when do you see that?
Riding 2 abreast can sometimes make it easier for cars to overtake since the line of riders is shorter, and it can also discourage stupid overtaking, rather like riding in primary can.
There's probably only one bit of the A25 between Guildford and Dorking where you would even consider riding more than two abreast and that's the bit between Silent Pool at the bottom of Newlands corner and the turning for Shere, about 1.5 miles maximum. The rest is typical rural A road where cycling in single file, or two abreast at a pinch, would be the norm. It doesn't make it dangerous and unsuitable for cyclists though, that's the fault of the knob-head drivers who think they own the road.
- Road Bike Tyres - Help1 year 6 weeks agoVittoria rubino pro's get my
Vittoria rubino pro's get my vote as a good all round stock tyre. Seem to be a good compromise between being able to go round corners/puncture resistance/ease of fitting and are relatively cheap and easily available in a 25.
- FS: UPDATED 2 Fizik Gobi saddles, 1 Fizik aliante versus saddle, 5 jerseys, 1 sleeveless baselayer1 year 6 weeks agoXXL the torm jersey
XXL the torm jersey
- SOLD1 year 6 weeks agoOf course is real, huge price
Of course is real, huge price droped for quick sale
- Canadian study suggests road cyclists should wear body armour as well as helmets1 year 6 weeks agoThx - still the wrong
Thx - still the wrong country, but the flag is "flying into battle" correctly