- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agoGone for:
Nairo Alexander Quintana Rojas
Danny Van Poppel
Murilo Antonio Fischer
José Ivan Gutierrez Palacios
- Purist Tour de France 20131 year 7 weeks agoray silvester wrote:I thinkray silvester wrote:
I think Froome has probably got more points than expected at this point.....his tour starts today.
If your 'Lampre DS' is Serpa then I expect him to go well today.
Well, I hope so as he's in my standard team but not my purist. Done ok with Sagan so far. Now Froome, Porte and Quintana have their chance.
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agobackflipbedlem wrote:We canbackflipbedlem wrote:
We can still leave bono in our teams can't we?
You definitely can, although as I understand it people wouldn't be able to bring him in from tomorrow.
- Tour de France Stage 7 reaction, including stage winner Sagan plus Froome & Brailsford1 year 7 weeks agoGreipel is second on 130
Greipel is second on 130 points. Cav is 3rd on 119.
- Price inflation1 year 7 weeks agoJonas Lorenzen wrote:..wonderJonas Lorenzen wrote:
..wonder why Contador is classified as a climber and not a GC..absolutely O.T..I know
Down to how his fantasy points have been accumulated, so he has accumulated alot of points, but not enough have come in one of the stage types by which the GC riders are decided
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agoResult of the Cat 4
Result of the Cat 4 climb
Molard (COF) 3 fantasy pts
Full results of intermediate sprint
1. Hoogerland (VCD) 15 fantasy pts
2. Mariano (SOJ) 14pts
3. Molard (COF) 13pts
4. Riblon (ALM) 12pts
5. Greipel (LTB) 11pts
6. Sagan (CAN) 10pts
7. Cavendish (OPQ) 9pts
8. Van Poppel (VCD) 8pts
9. Flecha (VCD) 7pts
10. Chavanel (OPQ) 6pts
11. De Gendt (VCD) 5pts
12. Westra (VCD) 4pts
13. Sabatini (CAN) 3pts
14. Boeckmans (VCD) 2pts
15. Bodnar (CAN) 1pt
- Tour Tech 2013: Merida Reacto Evo aero road bike1 year 7 weeks agoah, just found
ah, just found it.
looks pretty chunky!
- Price inflation1 year 7 weeks agoI think everyone's teams will
I think everyone's teams will be rather different today but by the mountains next week they will be more similar as we see who really is in form and has table points. A lot of possible options today. Gone for 3 expensive ones, 3 around 10 credits mainly for tomorrow, and 3 cheapos.
- Tour Tech 2013: Merida Reacto Evo aero road bike1 year 7 weeks agoCan anyone tell me what that
Can anyone tell me what that thing is on the rear brake cable? as shown the in the last pic, sat in-front of the Di2 box. Some sort of inline quick release? looks pretty chunky.
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agoShould have gone Hoogerland,
Should have gone Hoogerland, gutted
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agoAs far as I know you can?
As far as I know you can?
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agoWe can still leave bono in
We can still leave bono in our teams can't we?
- Video: Tour de France week 2 stage insights with Dan Lloyd1 year 7 weeks agoGreat video reel, the
Great video reel, the previews are amazing shoots. I love all the technical graphs, makes it so much easier to understand the segments. Capital Cycles
- Stuck inside with hayfever1 year 7 weeks agoDon't the pills have any
Don't the pills have any effect? Have a little hayfever which I started in my late forties but it's not so bad. You could try something to block the nostrils, even some vaseline to trap the pollen.
- Cycling with Disability1 year 7 weeks agoProbably not the correct
Probably not the correct forum but an interesting article all the same.
- Tour de France Stage 7 reaction, including stage winner Sagan plus Froome & Brailsford1 year 7 weeks agoSo when Sagan wins the key
So when Sagan wins the key word to watch for is 'smash' Well done and great race so far! Capital Cycles
This is the only green guy I can find
- First 'Boris bike' cyclist killed in lorry crash1 year 7 weeks agoFirst death in three years,
First death in three years, thinking of our infrastructure and how many tourists using bikes with cars on the opposite side of the road, this was expected but doesn't make me feel that the Boris Bikes are unsafe. Definitely feel sorry for the family, they will also have a hyped up media in their face as this is the first Boris Bike death. Capital Cycles
- Overtaking on roundabouts1 year 7 weeks agoHow about undertaking. Even
How about undertaking. Even more dangerous. Went round London twice recently (about 150 miles) and roundabouts were the only thing that bothered me really. Often got off and went round safely rather than go on the road.
- Cambridge could make city centre roads traffic free (except for cyclists) on every anniversary of next summer's Tour visit1 year 7 weeks agoI have friends in Germany
I have friends in Germany that talk about shut downs of roads for walks, runs, rollerblading and cycling. It is a minor disruption for cars as it is planned and promoted early. For the community it is a great day out, claiming space for only a while that is the domain of cars and letting other roads users to have at it. Capital Cycles
- Video: Phil Liggett reveals route of 2014 Tour de France grand depart in UK1 year 7 weeks agoI hadn't seen the promotional
I hadn't seen the promotional material yet, that is a shame they didn't show safer routes in them as well. Capital Cycles
- Tour de France Stage 7: Advantage Sagan in green jersey fight as he wins in Albi1 year 7 weeks agoHulk Smash! Avengers
Hulk Smash! Avengers Assemble! Capital Cycles
- Tour Tech 2013: Peter Sagan’s ‘Hulk’ Cannondale SuperSix Evo1 year 7 weeks agoHulk Smashed Today! Capital
Hulk Smashed Today! Capital Cycles
- Tour Tech 2013: Merida Reacto Evo aero road bike1 year 7 weeks agovery interesting, would like
very interesting, would like to see a video in an air flow chamber and some engineer explaining it. I love these types of advances. Capital Cycles
- Boris Bike fatality: Young woman killed in lorry collision on London Cycle Superhighway1 year 7 weeks agoSad story. Hopefully the
Sad story. Hopefully the Boris Bike expansion doesn't stop as we have had so many people on bikes, hundreds of thousands of miles travelled, and all of it quite safe. Capital Cycles
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 7 weeks agocaptain_slog wrote:Got Ribloncaptain_slog wrote:
Got Riblon in my purists. Looks like a couple of people have gone for Nieve as their climbing Basque; maybe I'm out on a limb with Jon Izaguirre.
I think its pretty much 50-50 with those two - Nieve was just cheaper...