- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoWiggins 8th, looks like a day
Wiggins 8th, looks like a day where safe GC picks worked out well.
Good work from Wiggins to avoid the maglia rosa, Sky will be happy with that I think.
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoFinally, I pulled off a
Finally, I pulled off a timely transfer.
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoPaolini
Good work by Hesjedal to pick up some time too thanks to bonuses.
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoPaolini wins! You beauty!
Paolini wins! You beauty! Stage win and maglia Rosa too
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoNice pick Dr H
Nice pick Dr H
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoFinal mountain classification
Final mountain classification end stage 3
1 Wauters (VCD)
2 Visconti (MOV)
3 Boaro (SAX)
4 Wurf (CAN)
5 Aru (CAN)
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoAnd Paolini attacks
And Paolini attacks
Hope he can stay clear.
- Video: My Brevet Cymru1 year 8 weeks agoThat is one hell of a ride.
That is one hell of a ride. Congratulations.
- Eurosport Giro stage 31 year 8 weeks agoCheers all, set to record it
Cheers all, set to record it this morning 13:30 - 16:30, when I checked around 11:00 th guide for Eurosport 1 & 2 were showing th same listings for the day & no Giro. Sometimes you just have no idea what's going on with Eurosport!
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agochokofingrz wrote:Does thischokofingrz wrote:
Does this mean that bringing Puccio in was a poor move?
He should score some points today, all depends on the last climb. Seems that the break will be dragged back except Taborre. so if he can finish in the bunch won't be much change!
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoRight - been out all day but
Right - been out all day but watching now. Totally unpredictable stage so I bottled out of my transfers and just swapped a couple of my cheap TTT guys for other cheap guys - Gatto and Bole in for Zandio and Keukeleire. Still have 4 sprinters so could be a total disaster today - may be best for me if the break stays out, even though I don't have anyone in it!
- Spin London Pt 1: 14 Bike Co, Festka, Singular, ColourBolt & Saffron +mighty gallery1 year 8 weeks agothat scratched Dura-Ace seat
that scratched Dura-Ace seat post on second pic - ouch
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoSlipstreaming or reaching out
Slipstreaming or reaching out for a sticky bottle would be a no-no too. Think the first response pretty much covers it.
My dad wants his ashes ridden up to top of Winnat's Pass by a peleton, so slipstreaming on that occasion would be appreciated.
- Giro d'Italia - Stage 31 year 8 weeks agoDoes this mean that bringing
Does this mean that bringing Puccio in was a poor move?
- Painful calves - updated1 year 8 weeks agoMay be that your not quite
May be that your not quite set up right on the cleats but I think you'd notcie a lot sooner than 30/50 miles. If your doing a lot of riding you might be doing to much to soon? Perhaps take it easy for a few days and rest them as much as possible?
My cleat wasn't set up properly and I found that it effected my ankle mostly. Were all different though!
You could try yoga there are some really good videos on here!
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoWas it Lance Armstrong's
Was it Lance Armstrong's career?
- Road etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoI started off road cycling on
I started off road cycling on a mountain bike, always got a little kick out of passing people on roadies!
I once had a mechanical and a lovely chap stopped and gave me a hand, it was very early on in my cycling life and I thought what great comradeship!
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoCheers guys, not strictly
Cheers guys, not strictly relevant, but wrt helmets, I've had a bad experience not wearing one, is beyond question my wearing one now
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoOne of the (many) joys of not
One of the (many) joys of not being a helmet wearer is to be able to tip ones cap to a passing funeral.
- Video: My Brevet Cymru1 year 8 weeks agoSorry to hear you had a bad
Sorry to hear you had a bad time on the A40 to Brecon! Shame, that's one of my favourite bits of the Brevet Cymru: it's a coach road so the climbs and descents are very gradual. I stopped somewhere on the A40 to put my mp3 player on, two guys went past and I got into a bit of a race up with them.
Just in case you think I am over doing the machismo -
I had a bit of a bad patch on that last section from Talybont, especially on that really big climb just before Chepstow. The flesh was willing but the mind was asleep.
Some photos on the blog..
- Giro - Stage 2 (TTT)1 year 8 weeks agoCattaneo gets 7 for stage 2
Cattaneo gets 7 for stage 2 not the 5 he currently has.
5 for stage + 2 for Youth =7
- Transfer windows1 year 8 weeks agoWhat time is it RIGHT NOW in
What time is it RIGHT NOW in Sydney? To save me looking up and then I can figure times out
But I can't see things being changed, because it needs to end before the stage starts, so that people aren't holding off to see who's in the break
- Short sleeved jersey recommendation?1 year 8 weeks agoChapeau gear looks nice.
Chapeau gear looks nice. Thanks for the tip!
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoDo a wheelie to cheer
Do a wheelie to cheer everyone up.
- Funeral etiquette1 year 8 weeks agoWhen its passing the other
When its passing the other direction, just look down at the road, as long as you don't stare, you are fine.
If you come upon on, follow it, don't pass.
If one come's upon you, get out of the way and let them pass.
If you are in the coffin, don't worry to much about it.