- Vuelta Stage 20: Chris Horner poised to become oldest Grand Tour winner, Kenny Elissonde wins stage1 year 5 weeks agosimply stunning!!!!
- ToB - pick three Britons1 year 5 weeks agoCav
- Luke Rowe - id wristband1 year 5 weeks agoYes you can capture screen
Yes you can capture screen shot. Thing is my HTC has somehow lost its ability to show caller id when locked and the same for preview of texts. Not sure how though but it just happened last week. All settings the same etc and no updates done. Now the ride id won't display from locked either.
- Luke Rowe - id wristband1 year 5 weeks agoTo answer my own
To answer my own question:
3 guesses which I ordered
- Luke Rowe - id wristband1 year 5 weeks agoSuper Domestique, if you have
Super Domestique, if you have an iPhone set ride ID as your home screen. The ICE details are on view. No need to worry about pass code. Not sure about android or windows.
- Vuelta Stage 19: Joaquin Rodriguez takes the stage - and Chris Horner snatches race lead1 year 5 weeks agoNot a chance, I'm not stupid
Not a chance, I'm not stupid enough to think he was never involved in doping, knowing about it, maybe taking something.
But I truly believe that here and now, he's clean
- GP Quebec & Montreal1 year 5 weeks agoaargh - missed the cut off
aargh - missed the cut off and Purist team, cue further slide down the table. Here's hoping for an obscure breakaway in Montreal!
- ToB - pick three Britons1 year 5 weeks agoWiggins, Dowsett, Stannard
Wiggins, Dowsett, Stannard
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoOne winner today
One winner today
1 karlake2 karlake2 231
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoSounds like I missed a great
Sounds like I missed a great race! Nerz turned out to be a good pick for me the last two days, but went Rodriguez/Konig over Nibali/Pinot, never mind. Solid again - and hopefully more points for my purists!
- Cycling Holiday1 year 5 weeks agoThe daily hellograph has some
The daily hellograph has some good info and links here
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks ago2,3,6,8,11,12,19,20 + edet.
2,3,6,8,11,12,19,20 + edet. Not bad
- Vuelta Stage 20: Chris Horner poised to become oldest Grand Tour winner, Kenny Elissonde wins stage1 year 5 weeks agofantastic stage, amazing
fantastic stage, amazing angliru!
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoMy gamble did not pay
My gamble did not pay off!!
Basically I dropped Nibali and Pinot for J-Rod and Herrada
- FS: Selle italia SLR saddle *SOLD*1 year 5 weeks agoHi - is still available?
Hi - is still available? where are you based? I'm in London.
- Luke Rowe - id wristband1 year 5 weeks agoThat was something that made
That was something that made me think. My phone has
Ride id app but password, etc.
I saw the one Luke Rowe has and it seemed nicer (cooler) than normal plain ones.
I liked the qr scanner idea too. Glad others have purchased too.
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoOh my god, that was
Oh my god, that was intense!
Chris Horner wtf! His face after he finished looked like he was on some sort of drugs! Well played if clean, but so unbelievable!
How they peddle up those hills for so long is unreal!
- Cycling Gear Ratios - Quickest Performance gain1 year 5 weeks agoIf I remember correctly it
If I remember correctly it did have a freewheel though so I would change the wheel out for the cassette option.
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoStunning stage. Can I believe
Stunning stage. Can I believe what I have just seen?
- Cycling Gear Ratios - Quickest Performance gain1 year 5 weeks ago38 28 is a sort of low ratio
38 28 is a sort of low ratio but if you want lower have you thought about a triple? Take it to a LBS and ask them your options as I've been trawling the Shimano Tech docs and can't find an exact match for what you describe. The brother in law has one but he is a good few miles up the road for me to just pop round and have a shooftie at what options you may have. Failing that I'm afraid it's just a case of toughing it out and grinding your way up the hills.
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoBest GT of the season ....
Best GT of the season ....
My transfers cost me today as I didn't think his nibs and pinot would do well on the really steep parts ....oh well
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks ago1 Kenny
1 Kenny ELISSONDE FRA FDJ 22 3:55:36
2 Christopher HORNER USA RLT 42 +26
3 Alejandro VALVERDE BELMONTE ESP MOV 33 +54
4 Vincenzo NIBALI ITA AST 29 +54
5 Andre Fernando S. Martins CARDOSO POR CJR 29 +54
6 Dominik NERZ GER BMC 24 +54
7 José Joao PIMENTA COSTA MENDES POR TNE 28 +1:15
8 Joaquin RODRIGUEZ OLIVER ESP KAT 34 +1:45
9 Serge PAUWELS BEL OPQ 30 +1:52
10 Thibaut PINOT FRA FDJ 23 +1:59
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoWOW what a stage chapeau
WOW what a stage chapeau
- Vuelta Stage 201 year 5 weeks agoHoly shizzle, what a stage.
Holy shizzle, what a stage.
I think I have 2,3,4,5 but who cares. WHAT a race
- Vuelta Stage 19: Joaquin Rodriguez takes the stage - and Chris Horner snatches race lead1 year 5 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:
Doping isn't asGkam84 wrote:
Doping isn't as rife and some would like to make out, especially when you compare it to 10 years ago.
Im not claiming it is rife in the modern peloton. Im just saying it is rife amongst Chris Horner.