- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoive got Edet in both my
ive got Edet in both my teams.....and after doing my research there is only one scorer on cat 4 mountains, however they only get 1 point in there comp, yet we get 5, but for them in the HC climb they get 20 points yet we only get 15. Just seems the difference is quite great thats all.
now i know the fulls scoring im not moaning and i guess its the same for all...just a massive reward i guess if you get the right guy that goes over the cat 4 1st
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoPLEASE...
This is definitely
This is definitely not twitter.
- Legends of the TDF......whose yours....?1 year 24 weeks agoI've got a few, Thor Hushovd
I've got a few, Thor Hushovd and Spartacus (of course).
Then, Hinault and Lemond.
Voigt is great as well.
Anyone who's from Colombia.
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoI've got Urtasun in my purist
I've got Urtasun in my purist team #result #jinxednow
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoShould be at least 10
Should be at least 10 intermediate sprint points though as 6th place will get that......plus a chance of combativity award.
- Recommend a Turbo Trainer - Low Budget One!1 year 24 weeks agoThanks Russ,
I'd thought about Rollers, but haven't ridden on rollers for over 30, years. Thought the turbo would be easy to set up and manage.
- The I am specialized / Tom Boonen ad1 year 24 weeks agoQuiz question:
What bike is
What bike is the boy on?
- Halfords Fantasy Comp.1 year 24 weeks agoThe rules aren't clear but
The rules aren't clear but I'm pretty sure Cancellara gets those as I included them when I worked out my score and got it spot on. I assume they award them much like the road.cc game does and whoever's in the jersey at the end of the day gets the points.
- Telegraph Magasine1 year 24 weeks ago-
- Recommend a Turbo Trainer - Low Budget One!1 year 24 weeks agotacx antares rollers, i know
tacx antares rollers, i know its not a turbo but it folds very small and is far more fun than a turbo. takes 30 or so mins to get used to it but i sharpens your awareness and keeps you motivated.
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoAt least I picked a breakaway
At least I picked a breakaway guy, although not too happy with how the mountain points are awarded...
5 points for 1st at the top of a cat 4 and that is it? id prefer it to be less points but more riders get them like it has been for previous races, like 4,3,2,1 based on the number of scoring riders as in the race. Or does only one rider score points in the race?
- Recommend a Turbo Trainer - Low Budget One!1 year 24 weeks agoWhat about a Minoura V150
What about a Minoura V150 turbo trainer ??? Any thoughts?
- CAAD10 opinions - versus Cube Agree GTC Race (both on 105)1 year 24 weeks agoCannot comment on the
Cannot comment on the Cannondale! But, should you buy a Cube Agree GTC Pro or Race, you'll need to go up a size.
I would normally ride a 54cm, bike, but in the Cube I needed a 56cm, bike. I'm almost 5ft.10 (very close) and the 56cm, Cube is just fine. I'm a 33in, inside leg measurement.
Confort is brilliant on the Cube Carbon.
- CAAD10 opinions - versus Cube Agree GTC Race (both on 105)1 year 24 weeks agoi ride a 54cm, with 110mm
i ride a 54cm, with 110mm stem, and 2 spacers on top of the stem currently. im 5'10 and i run my seat height at 30 inches from centre of bb to top of seat. the bike flies, handles brilliantly. and as i say i dont feel it is excessively racey. its fast, seriously fast, climbs like scolded ninja.
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoI've put in Gerrans and
I've put in Gerrans and Albasini. Ideally, I would like to have put in Sagan and Gilbert but restricted by both points and transfers.....
My team is
- Tour Tech 2012: Fabian Cancellara's Trek Speed Concept1 year 24 weeks agoWho cares if he still uses
Who cares if he still uses mechanical.
Lets face it, if you're Cancellara, you can have what you damn well like.
- Edinburgh's Princes Street reopens to confusion for cyclists1 year 24 weeks agoThere's a ride going on today
There's a ride going on today aiming to photo examples of the tram works 'cycling provisions'.
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoIf I were betting money I'd
If I were betting money I'd go with Gilbert for today, but my plan was to start with Sagan and Cancellara so I'm sticking with that - Spartacus might be there or thereabouts today as well so I don't want to waste a transfer...
Rogers (will probably go tomorrow)
Gallopin (in for Grivko)
Boeckmans (in for Zabriskie)
- Tour Tech 2012: Fabian Cancellara's Trek Speed Concept1 year 24 weeks agoLike
- dhb R2.0C Carbon Road Cycling shoes1 year 24 weeks agoi'm guessing they would be
i'm guessing they would be too narrow for feet wider than an H?
- Halfords Fantasy Comp.1 year 24 weeks agoYeah i did the 2 per rider. I
Yeah i did the 2 per rider. I don't see how he get the 6 and 3 because it says "retaining" So that should kick in from today. You can retain something that you didn't have to start with
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agogot that feeling gilbert will
got that feeling gilbert will win
Gilbert for wiggins
Gallopin for Larsson
6 of my team i think could potentially top 10 today....
the problem stage is tomorrow
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoMade no changes as i set my
Made no changes as i set my team up for stage 1 and not the prologue where unless you guess right it can be a lottery for results.
- Edinburgh's Princes Street reopens to confusion for cyclists1 year 24 weeks agoYou have to say only a fool
You have to say only a fool would think of this but then only a fool would think that its a cycle lane, even with the markings. Agree with the rest of the report in that the tram lines are lethal and you wont see them in a dark winters eve. It only contributes to an already crap cyclists commute area that is Edinburgh
- TDF Stage 1 Liege-Seraing1 year 24 weeks agoGilbert in for
Gilbert in for Wiggins
Arashiro in for Zabriskie
Hoping for a decent show from Gilbert/Sagan and Cancellara to keep yellow and possibly finish top 10.