- Video: Original Bike Tricks from Tim Knoll…(don't try this at home kids)1 year 8 weeks agoMy first cycling passion was
My first cycling passion was bmx. Even now I still want one (much to my kids shame)
Great video. Mad skills.
- Best race frameset under £2k?1 year 8 weeks agoS-Works Tarmac as stated
S-Works Tarmac as stated above. Spesh's warranty is amazing, and you can get insurance for those non-warranty-related "incidents"
- MEKK Potenza 5.01 year 8 weeks agoThanks guys... hands on
Thanks guys... hands on experience is much appreciated.
- Welcome to Marlborough Country - but don't expect to park your bike on the High Street1 year 8 weeks agoNo points for guessing which
No points for guessing which party controls the council
Would that be the Monster Swivelled eyed Monster Raving Loony party?
- Kinoko’s custom Independent Fabrication Gravel Royale1 year 8 weeks agoother than taking on the
other than taking on the potholes, we don't tend to have "gravel" roads- non tarmaced tracks tend to be mud/dirt/grass/rocks
- Alpe d' huez for the Tour in July.1 year 8 weeks agoYou may want to think of
You may want to think of getting into bourg about 9am , so I'd suggest your best bet is to drive yourself there , majority of campsites and hotels were fully booked by December 2012 and having followed the tourlast year it pays to get a spot early if you want a good one.
II'm based at the bottom of alpe dhuez for this year so it's up out the campsite and start walking up about 8ish
As for traveling in , it's a surprisingly longish journey from grenoble to bourg and I only saw main buses coming through last year
- Dauphine Rider Roster1 year 8 weeks agodrheaton wrote:Thanksdrheaton wrote:
You're welcome... You had me at "Thanks..."...
- Sir Chris Hoy provokes online ire of some Scottish nationalists with independent Scottish Olympic team comments1 year 8 weeks ago"Daily Mail outraged". Sums
"Daily Mail outraged". Sums it up. A richer independent Scotland could choose to spend more money on cycling if it wanted. Thats the point of being independent; you get to make your own decisions.
- Strava abroad1 year 8 weeks agoios i phone 4
ios i phone 4
- Prendas Ciclismo Cordura Oversocks1 year 8 weeks agoIf you want these in a
If you want these in a fetching shade of Vulpineish lime green then just stick in the washing machine at 30*c with that Persil gel/goo/liquid stuff. At least that's what I did and after the initial confusion I have to admit I quite like them in their new colour.
Aside from that, err they haven't fallen apart yet after quite a few grotty rides and lots of abuse, do like the stitched openings, that works
- Dauphine Rider Roster1 year 8 weeks agoThanks enrique, I'm glad
Thanks enrique, I'm glad you've taken it the way you have and hope you keep enjoying the game going forwards. I didn't want to attack you and hopefully that came across.
Regarding others, all I can say is that this has been building up for some time and you've clearly gotten on the nerves of more than a few people. Reigning yourself in a little would certainly help when it comes to others responses to you. I don't think anyone approves of personal attacks and I hope that this can be put in the past and everyone move forward and enjoy the game.
Yes arsene has created a thread not much different from this one and it was viewed as being constructive by Gkam and others, this is a perfect example of how your actions in the past mean that people automatically react to your posts and threads differently than if they were from someone else. Hopefully that'll now change but it might take time. Just consider what you post before you post it and hopefully things will get better. On more than one occasion I've written something out then, rereading it, decided that it doesn't really add anything to a discussion or is just repeating what I've said previously.
What's most annoying from all this is that you actually come across as someone quite positive and enthusiastic about the game but that was lost among everything else. At the start of the year you made some solid suggestions to improve the game interface and these were implemented but you got a little carried away. Reign in the enthusiasm and maybe keep a list of suggestions until I start the 2014 suggestion thread some time in September and we'll be good
- Strava abroad1 year 8 weeks agowhat phone do you have ios or
what phone do you have ios or android?
- Kinoko’s custom Independent Fabrication Gravel Royale1 year 8 weeks agoYes lovely and just what our
Yes lovely and just what our roads need.
- Kinoko’s custom Independent Fabrication Gravel Royale1 year 8 weeks agoIt's a nice bike, but just
It's a nice bike, but just run by me why you'd want not enough clearance in case you encountered some typical UK conditions?
- Video: Original Bike Tricks from Tim Knoll…(don't try this at home kids)1 year 8 weeks agoWhen I see the likes of
When I see the likes of McCaskill and Akrigg doing their tricks, I think of them as cyclists. When I see this guy, it puts me more in mind of a circus performer.
- DAUPHINE1 year 8 weeks agoDefinitely a few bargains in
Definitely a few bargains in there too if you do some digging (though I've been on a massively downward trajectory since the Tour of the Med, so probably best not to listen to what I say).
- DAUPHINE1 year 8 weeks agoOh go on
Oh go on then.....
- DAUPHINE1 year 8 weeks agoWhere's the "tearing hair out
Where's the "tearing hair out smiley"... need it for this one!!!
Got most way through picking a team, then it was... ooh I'd like to put them in... oh, and them... oops there goes my budget!!!
Should be an interesting race
Purist (currently) 1 GC, 3 AR, 1 KM & 4 DS
- Strava abroad1 year 8 weeks agoSimple as that!? Really ? ta
Simple as that!? Really ? ta
- DAUPHINE1 year 8 weeks agoAny got thoughts on whether
Any got thoughts on whether Ian Stannard might do something decent here?
I'm always a bit reticent to pick Sky riders for anything other than TTs in stage races, but some of the lumpy stages seem suited to him - just don't know whether he'll be let off the leash at any stage or will be entirely concerned with protecting Froome.
- Richard Ballantine RIP1 year 8 weeks agoEveryone remembers the bit
Everyone remembers the bit about dealing with dogs.
Top man who did an incredible service to cycling.
I'm going to go and re-read that section now.
- DAUPHINE1 year 8 weeks agoJAndrewHill wrote:change ofJAndrewHill wrote:
change of Plan. My Purist TeAm Is Now Traditional.
I.e. Gc, Km, Pc, Ar, Ar, Ds, Ds, Ds, Ds
And Not too Bad.
And My port is In Western europe.
I think I know...
- Kinoko’s custom Independent Fabrication Gravel Royale1 year 8 weeks agodrool.... Pretty much like my
drool.... Pretty much like my Croix de Fer but nicer....
- Video: Original Bike Tricks from Tim Knoll…(don't try this at home kids)1 year 8 weeks agoMental. But brilliant.
Mental. But brilliant.
- Strava abroad1 year 8 weeks agoEnsure you don't have data
Ensure you don't have data roaming enabled on your phone. That ought to do it.