- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoPhew, took him out tonight.
Phew, took him out tonight.
- £0 to spent, but what bike to buy?1 year 8 weeks agoGreat idea, a variant on the
Great idea, a variant on the LFGSS ebay finds thread which has run and run and run, heading for its 1000th sub page
- Widest tyres on Shimano R500 wheels?1 year 8 weeks agoBest to go with 25 tyres,I've
Best to go with 25 tyres,I've 2 bikes both with Shimano r500 and both with 25 tyres
- Giro d'Italia Stage 12: Career win 100 for Cavendish but Wiggins' GC hopes washed away in the rain1 year 8 weeks agoAt least Uran is a lot
At least Uran is a lot cheaper in the fantasy cycling thingy. Makes team selection easier.
- Dutch-style cycle lane planned for Manchester's Oxford Road in major revamp1 year 8 weeks agobambergbike wrote:
It isn'tbambergbike wrote:
It isn't realistic to expect faster cyclists to use the road while slower ones share the path with the zombie pedestrians. Drivers will see the path, decide that all cyclists should be on it and hassle the cyclists who don't use it, so some fast cyclists will be deterred from using the road, maybe after a near miss.
Essentially what happens now then?
I see punishment passes of people who don't take to the path by Oxfam/Whitworth Park pretty regularly. The difference is that the facility in that case is meandering and indirect - heading towards Rusholme, in particular, it's somewhat better going into the city, admittedly, although a bit interesting at funfair time.
TfGM haven't built this yet - so it's a chance to say "Please make it wider" "maintain it properly" and so on. It's also a chance to fold our arms and declare that it'll never work, ever, of course.
- Pat McQuaid secures nomination of Swiss Cycling to stand for third term as UCI President1 year 8 weeks agoWith no change at the head of
With no change at the head of the sport, why do people believe it is cleaner?
- Giro d'Italia - Tappa 121 year 8 weeks agoWhat did say about Mezgec!
What did say about Mezgec! Bouhanni has gone? booted out or what?
- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoCantwell abandoned
- £0 to spent, but what bike to buy?1 year 8 weeks agoThat's a good idea
That's a good idea
- sold: new Genesis Day One Disc 56cm1 year 8 weeks agogiladj wrote:have you soldgiladj wrote:
have you sold the bike?
if not I'm interested
I've not sold mine no, and it is £350 collected from Bristol..just don't use it as much as I thought and want some other spangly new bits for the bikes I do use (wheels, chainset etc). Hence selling.
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoLowest rolling resistance,
Lowest rolling resistance, 320 tpi , grippy in all conditions, like tubular but with clincher compatibility
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoVittorias....oh no more
Vittorias....oh no more options!
- £0 to spent, but what bike to buy?1 year 8 weeks agoLove the idea of a (dare I
Love the idea of a (dare I name them) 'top gear' style challenge, £300 to 3 road.cc writers, 1 week to assemble and 5 challenges to complete!
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoVitoria open corsa cx !
Vitoria open corsa cx ! Amazing
- RaceWare Direct Garmin 200/500 bar mount1 year 8 weeks agoracewheelsdirect wrote:Hi,
It is pretty close to the blue that team sky use although not a perfect match. I would need to speak to the chaps who run road.cc before advertising any type of discount but it is not out of the question.
- Bikes like the pros ride (but slightly more affordable*) from Bianchi, Merida, Focus, Lapierre, Scott and BMC1 year 8 weeks agoGossa wrote:Neither BianchiGossa wrote:
Neither Bianchi nor their dealers are 'taking the piss', they do not have a consumer direct distribution model like Canyon so it shouldn't be a surprise to you that a Canyon (or any other consumer direct product) is substantially cheaper should it?
I detect a Bianchi/Trek/Specialized sycophant. Mugs like you have lead to price rises that are putting cycling into the luxury goods market. Bikes should not be over inflated frippery like Channel handbags, or is that what you want?
- Giro d'Italia - Tappa 121 year 8 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:Modolo's tweetGkam84 wrote:
Modolo's tweet -
Quando Mark mi ha portato sulla dx ormai non ne avevo più per passarlo. Bouhanni non è stato scorretto ha solo avuto fegato di passare!!
Once through google translate -
When Mark took me on right now I had no more to pass. Bouhanni was not incorrect liver has only had to go!
Italian's use liver as a metaphor for bravery. He is saying that Bouhanni did nothing wrong he was just brave enough to go
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoI personally think ZX's look
I personally think ZX's look the business but have found they wear really quickly , plus prone to cuts and find they develop circumferential cracks. If you want a quick tire but don't mind replacing them every 1000 miles or so then they are worth a punt.
I've had gp4s on my commute bike for about 2000 miles, never had a puncture, cut or crack and they still look as though they have miles left in them!
my view is if u want quick tire and want to colour code your bike but don't mind replacing regularly then go for zx's but if you are on a budget and want to fit and forget then go for conti's
- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoSurely a sprint finish. Used
Surely a sprint finish. Used one transfer, so 3 for tomorrow.
- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoCat 2 climb taken by Feng,
Cat 2 climb taken by Feng, gap now 8.50
EDIT: Jones, Feng, De Gendt, Mancebo then Torckler get the points
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoI have a set of the Conti
I have a set of the Conti gp4000s and gotta say I can't fault them
- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoBreak away - De Gendt, Jones
Break away - De Gendt, Jones and Kai Feng - gap 7 mins and approaching first KOM summit.
- sold: new Genesis Day One Disc 56cm1 year 8 weeks agohave you sold the bike?
have you sold the bike?
if not I'm interested
- Schwalbe ZX or Conti GP40001 year 8 weeks agoSlightly faster, a bit less
Slightly faster, a bit less grippy and not at all as durable as GP4000s.
- Tour of California stage 51 year 8 weeks agoIn answer to your question at
In answer to your question at the end of stage 4 - I've brought in Farrar, Boeckmans and Deignan.
Hoping for a sprint finish