- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoI'm not going into any more
I'm not going into any more value's
You'll just have to wait and see
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoSo its based on potential
So its based on potential results... Kind of
Hopefully there will still be some cheapo Domestiques.
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoBallan will be cheap!!
Ballan will be cheap!!
Get well soon Alessandro
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoMerry Christmas Road.cc
Merry Christmas Road.cc
How about Eddie bos?
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoI didn't think that would be
I didn't think that would be the final value, but I thought I'd give them an insight, confusing as it may be.
Just finishing off all the new riders and hoping the team finalize their full rosters soon
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoyou should see how much andy
you should see how much andy schleck is going for
- who's going riding on christmas day?1 year 10 weeks agoManaged an hour yesterday
Managed an hour yesterday between present opening and pre-lunch drinks - very few cyclists out but lots of runners.
A BMW driver was so patient following me along a narrow lane that I pulled over to let him pass, whereupon he gave me a very cheery wave
- Cyclist : The Thrill of The Ride1 year 10 weeks agoYeah, Road Bike Action is
Yeah, Road Bike Action is pretty good, except for all the US specific stuff like the racing.
- Cyclist : The Thrill of The Ride1 year 10 weeks agoMunicipal Waste wrote:
All IMunicipal Waste wrote:
All I want now is the same sort of magazine for mountain bikes as Cyclist is for road bikes due to that all of the current one just seem like comic books.
For me it was the other way round. I love Singletrack for my mtb stuff but needed to find a road equivalent. Cyclist seems to be just that.
- Rapha Festive 5001 year 10 weeks agoHow many people did you see
How many people did you see out today?
I only saw walkers and joggers, including two middle aged men in Movistar Jerseys!
I shouted: Hey Alejandro!
But they didn't get it.
- Rapha Festive 5001 year 10 weeks agoI'm 1/3 done but it's been
I'm 1/3 done but it's been windy and cold everyday.20 miles out today and punctured had to ride home with 50psi tops in my back tyre it felt like riding in mud.Let's hope the rain holds off.Not one person stopped and offered to help.
- Cycle Training Videos1 year 10 weeks agoThanks Chaps.
I like the look
I like the look of the ones where you can ride part of a stage on the TDF.
Better than staring at a wall me thinks
- Cycle Training Videos1 year 10 weeks agojust bought a training
just bought a training dvd..havent tried it yet, but i'll pop back and report on how it goes..its one of the cycleops ones- i thought i'd try this one in particular as it focuses on "force" which i want to improve for some time trials in the early part of '13..we'll see....
- Rapha Festive 5001 year 10 weeks agoOh, and well done on your
Oh, and well done on your first post.
- Rapha Festive 5001 year 10 weeks agoI had a filth of a headwind
I had a filth of a headwind today. [And yesterday and the day before ]
I was planning on entering for the worst weather prize, as there have been consistent 40kt southerlies all week, and according to windguru, there will be for the rest of the challenge period. But then, Wind doesn't film very well does it.
- London couple in two-year honeymoon tandem world record attempt (+ video)1 year 10 weeks agoSideBurn wrote:But; a link toSideBurn wrote:
But; a link to Mail on line? Really?
Site policy is to provide a link to original story whenever one is available, even if it is the Mail... users can of course choose not to click on it
(The Daily Mail... we read it so you don't have to)
- Rapha Festive 5001 year 10 weeks agoOut today on the club ride
Out today on the club ride which gave me a metric century as well. Though I think that the head wind up Cragg Vale should count for more.... 40% done as well.
- Cycle Training Videos1 year 10 weeks agoSufferfest.
They can sometimes, sometimes, be more fun that riding in real life.
I say fun...
- One of Gkam's old bikes.1 year 10 weeks agoYes, the one on the Allez is
Yes, the one on the Allez is a red one - very bright and can be seen frome some distance. Chris uses it all the time and hasn't needed batteries yet.
As mentined above, it looks like a single bar electric fire from behind - very warming.
- London couple in two-year honeymoon tandem world record attempt (+ video)1 year 10 weeks agoBrilliant; I know a couple
Brilliant; I know a couple who rode from Lands End to John o Groats on their honeymoon; I cannot say I was too jealous! Beats the hell out of my one night in Brighton (long story. But; a link to Mail on line? Really?
- One of Gkam's old bikes.1 year 10 weeks agoIs that one of those silicone
Is that one of those silicone lights on the saddle?
I got a green one for Christmas but can't think where to put it.
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks agoUran is good value this year
Uran is good value this year then.
- New London cycle lanes will undertake buses at bus stops1 year 10 weeks agoThis plan reflects an
This plan reflects an emphasis, whether through naiveté or willful ignorance, on promoting bicycle use by creating the appearance of safety rather than actual safety -- and at the expense of other travelers.
This from an American visiting Copenhagen:
"I was in Copenhagen for only four hours the summer of 2011 ... I also saw two bus riders hit by cyclists as they exited a bus directly into a cycle track. Nobody hurt, but much shouting and picking up dropped packages. All in all, an exciting four hours."
The recent large-scale Copenhagen study found a crash rate increase of 17 times and an injury rate increase of 19 times in collisions between bicyclists and bus passengers when bicycles were routed on the kerb side of bus stops. Do the London planners bother to read the research literature?
- Sunday Times launches £1 million lawsuit against Lance Armstrong1 year 10 weeks agoThe Rumpo KidThe Rumpo Kid wrote:Shanghaied wrote:mbrads72 wrote:
Do they have a case though, when it was an out of court settlement? No-one's proved anything in a court of law on either side here, neither that LA hadn't doped when the Sunday Times paid him off, nor now.
My thoughts exactly, the settlement is a contract between the parties where one promises not to sue, and in return the other side pays. The Sunday Times chose not to contest whether LA doped or not in court, so whether LA doped or not is not really the point is it?
That isn't quite what happened. Armstrong did sue, but the case was settled out of court with the Sunday Times paying damages and printing an apology. The payment and apology were fraudulently obtained by Armstrong misrepresenting himself as a clean sportsperson.
More good news: In bringing a false action against the Sunday Times (assuming it wins this case), Armstrong has laid himself open to criminal charges. And a happy new year!
Oh yes of course, false representation or perjury charges could be brought against him. I expect there will be other legal cases too. I think he might find things very uncomfortable in the next year or so, as he was ready to sue in the past. I'm sure there are several others who will have faced legal threats from him in the past. It'll cost him a lot of money too.
- All I Want For Christmas...1 year 10 weeks ago(uran's value is 23.8)
(uran's value is 23.8)