- Sir Dave Brailsford1 year 17 weeks agoKnighthoods are a lot of
Knighthoods are a lot of guff. A pay rise might suit him better,
- John Humphrys asks: who's to blame for cycle safety?1 year 17 weeks agoIt really is a shoddy article
It really is a shoddy article with driver behaviour glossed over.
- John Humphrys asks: who's to blame for cycle safety?1 year 17 weeks ago"i disagree with your
"i disagree with your viewpoint, however valid it may be, so I hope you are killed".
What a marvellous way thinking, there should be more people like you in the world, spreading sunlight wherever you go.
- Wiggins' go-faster kit1 year 17 weeks agoToo bad no details on the
Too bad no details on the doping program he used...
- John Humphrys asks: who's to blame for cycle safety?1 year 17 weeks agoAnyone stupid enough to call
Anyone stupid enough to call a helmet an 'unproven, pseudo-safety device' should not be made to wear one... the real issue isn't speeds or safe driving, it's that there are people out there who are that stupid reproducing. I encourage everyone who doubts helmets to ride without them... ride quickly among traffic and on dangerous roads. Hopefully, natural selection will weed out some of you fools.
- Surrey Police issue safety warning to road cyclists after injury1 year 17 weeks agoEven saw a well balanced pro
Even saw a well balanced pro cycling piece on The Mail
Online the other day. Amazing.
- Eneco Tour1 year 17 weeks agoJust hope my Griepel
Just hope my Griepel replacement is on form!
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling1 year 17 weeks agoWell think i can safely say
Well think i can safely say I'll be finishing last!!!
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling1 year 17 weeks agoActually Chris could catch me
Actually Chris could catch me as well as he has 3 different, with Pendleton and Whitten and Mulder, however im not sure Mulder will outscore Watanabe, and will Whitten beat Hammer, not so sure, and then again max pull back of 7 points with Pendleton, meaning he would still need to make up the other 9 points from those first too.
djb can also mathematically catch me if trott and levy were to win and both watanabe and hammer to come lower than 10th...which would be unlikely.
Therefore I dont think I can come lower than 2nd but if everything went right for 1 of your teams 1 of you could overtake me
- Olympic Track Day 2: Great Britain retain Team Pursuit title, Victoria Pendleton takes keirin gold1 year 17 weeks agoOne of the best days ever,
One of the best days ever, fab atmosphere in the velodrome, even met Wiggo!
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling1 year 17 weeks agoAlthough Gkam is 3rd, he is
Although Gkam is 3rd, he is the only one that can catch me i believe, even tho Stevespro is currently 2nd, as he has 3 riders the same and so levy scoring 1 point and watanabe 12, he would still be 3 adrift.
For you Gkam, If Watanabe scored 12, Awang 1 that would be a 5 point difference meaning you would still need Guo to come 1st or 2nd for you to win, and 3rd to tie...
thus its gonna be difficult now for you to catch me
- For Sale: Clearout. Campy, Uvex, Specialized, Pearl Izumi, Assos and more1 year 17 weeks agoSent a message re the saddle
Sent a message re the saddle
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling1 year 17 weeks agoYeah Hammer and Bauge.
Yeah Hammer and Bauge.
The lowest TER can get in the woman's sprint is 8, so there could be a few points gained back there. If Awang won and Watanabe scored 12, it could be close
- Poor Hugh Porter1 year 17 weeks agorobcrow wrote:cant watchrobcrow wrote:
cant watch cycling on bbc or itv,there coverage is so poor,dont really understand why anyone would choose to do so when we have top rate coverage of our sport on eurosport.
Cos we're not all willing or able to pay lots of money for sky or cable?
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling1 year 17 weeks agoScores up, and yes, 12 points
Scores up, and yes, 12 points for 12th or below.
Bell was a let down for quite a few people though so you didn't lose out too much. Although, TERa's running away with it. We pretty much all have Bauge and Hammer and even if Watanabe comes last and Awang first he's still got a 5 point lead!
- Vizavee Reflective Union Jack Vest1 year 17 weeks agoWhat's the price again?!
What's the price again?! Isn't someone a bit crazy here?
- Fantasy Olympic Track Cycling Scores1 year 17 weeks agoSunday
1 - Hansen
1 - Hansen (Den)
2 - Coquard (Fra)
3 - Clancy (GB)
4 - Kluge (Ger)
5 - O'Shea (Aus)
6 - Viviani (Ita)
7 - Archbold (NZ)
8 - Bell (Can)
9 - Rovira (Esp)
10 - Carvajal (Col)
11 - Cho (Kor)
12 - Lea (USA)
13 - Irvine (Ire)
12 points for 12th and below.
*Raleigh: 51 (competing in 6/10 events)
- Wiggins' go-faster kit1 year 17 weeks agosub £50k? Peanuts compared to
sub £50k? Peanuts compared to even the most modest of motor sports
- Rojas1 year 17 weeks agoHe's not going to win
He's not going to win anything and come 2nd last in every stage though .........
- Rojas1 year 17 weeks agoIt was done whilst i was
It was done whilst i was writing this post
- John Humphrys asks: who's to blame for cycle safety?1 year 17 weeks agoYou've rejigged a few things
You've rejigged a few things and are.asking the question in a loaded manner. I don't think anyone is saying that you should not wear a helmet or that wearing a helmet is a bad thing, what people don't want is to be told "you should be forced, by law and at risk of punishment, to wear a helmet. The arguments regarding their effectiveness only get brought in to counter the reasoning of "but you might get hit by a car".
It's like rationalising drive by shootings by saying you should be forced, by law and at risk of punishment, to be wear a bullet proof vest.
- Boardman SLR 9.01 year 17 weeks agoHmmm.
Got an S1
Got an S1 instead.
Still like this one though.
- Rojas1 year 17 weeks agoHe's there
- How many cyclists can you fit on a postage stamp?1 year 17 weeks agowith the price of stamps now
with the price of stamps now though, you could probably buy the TT bike on wiggos stamp
- Boardman SLR 9.01 year 17 weeks agonever mind