- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 8 hours agoshould be back now
should be back now
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 8 hours agoshould be back now. seems
should be back now. seems like it was a db issue, i'm looking into it
- Video: 5.45 Rouleur - riding in London as you seldom see it1 day 8 hours agoI work in TV, editing
I work in TV, editing documentaries. I also cycle round Regents Park.
The film is nicely put together: can't fault the production values but, as many people have pointed out, the voiceover drags it down.
Are the words taken verbatim from interviews with the guys? If so, why not just use the audio from the actual interviews?
Scripted voiceover of this kind is a bit suspect in something purporting to be a documentary.
Learning what motivates the cyclists is perfectly valid - but if this has been scripted then you're putting words into their mouths.
Shoot (or record) some actual interviews and use these as the basis for the voiceover track. Then it's a documentary - not just a promo.
- MöBIUS Cycling launch 236g Infinity pedal on Kickstarter + video1 day 8 hours agoEggbeaters all the way for
Eggbeaters all the way for me....
These look interesting though, good to see some innovation.
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 8 hours agoWorking now. Thx
Working now. Thx
- Wiggo comes to Ambridge: Sir Bradley Wiggins to guest-star in The Archers for Sport Relief1 day 8 hours agoCan Sir Brad ask them to move
Can Sir Brad ask them to move the omnibus to Sunday afternoon as I always miss it on the club run?
Can he slap Tom Archer too. Annoying little b**stard.
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agono access either saved my
no access either saved my transders till morning as got caught out by meersman in week if not rectified for the record in t,a I would have swapped out cav,kitt for sagan, demare and in paris nice I would have picked costa,fuglsang,jungels out bouhanni,degkon,coquard.
Hope this doesn't affect my scoring
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agoSeems fixed now for me!
Seems fixed now for me!
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agoI've sent Dave a tweet about
I've sent Dave a tweet about it. Hopefully this can get sorted soon.
- Mavic Cosmic Carbon 40 wheels1 day 9 hours agomythbuster wrote:Alloymythbuster wrote:
Alloy extrusion covered in carbon fiber is hardly novel, or Mavic's invention. Several smaller manufacturers have been using this technology for at least 5 years now.
It is novel compared to the popular mainstream wheel choices, examples of which I included. I didn't say it was their invention. Care to mention these manufacturers?
- Video: 5.45 Rouleur - riding in London as you seldom see it1 day 9 hours agoAlways wondered how often you
Always wondered how often you get caught by the traffic lights on the south side.
I agree with SD. Don't worry about the Grumpies. Doing something creative is always preferable to creatively criticising those that do.
- Tirreno-Adriatico Stage 2: Pelucchi wins for IAM as big names miss out in sprint (+ Kittel bike throw video)1 day 9 hours agoI was discussing the 'what do
I was discussing the 'what do you do first after crashing' last night; check yourself or the bike? Maybe the way to tell the difference between the amateurs and pros is that that the pros throw bike and/or have a tantrum?
My son came off his bike and broke his wrist last year with a camera on his bike (downhill, MTB). It always gets a laugh that he checks that his wheels are not buckled before doing anything else!
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agoSame problem here - need to
Same problem here - need to make changes in Paris-Nice and Tirreno.
- 105 and Ultegra for future proofing1 day 9 hours agoNeilXDavis wrote:Has to be 11NeilXDavis wrote:
Has to be 11 speed for me - future proof it or you will be unable to move stuff around in later years...Im stuck in 10 speed world now and although at the moment its no hassle I will have to make the jump soon...
For me 10sp allows one major practical feature that 11sp doesn't, and that's reusable quick links, so I'm not sure how being "stuck in 10 speed world" is such a bad thing?
In my younger years I raced (and sometimes won) on a 5sp, 501-tubed Raleigh tank. OTOH I no longer race, so I fully understand that perhaps there's something about the 11th cog that makes it a necessity for future-proofing.
No, as nice as the idea seems, and as much as it appeals to the "more is better" and "I need/want the coolest/latest stuff and will rationalise it to myself as future-proofing" part of my brain, I have reluctantly realised that I neither need (nor want) 11 cogs at the back.
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agoMe 10
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 9 hours agoNo access to my teams or
No access to my teams or scores this morning relibility issues make the game worthless. WHATS HAPPENING CHAPS?
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 9 hours agoAlso having issues. Surely
Also having issues. Surely this is not a user issue when it keeps occurring over rhe last couple of days. Will anybody take responsibility at Road CC and give its users some update as to what is happening? Can we email transfers and have them included when your issue is resolved?
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 9 hours agosame here and as jonas has
same here and as jonas has posted in the other thread about it , people have paid to play this game and it is slightly annoying that the rpoblem seems to be effecting a growing number of people without a resolution.
Cleared history and cahce on both PC and mobile
Logged out and in on both
Tried chrome IE and Firefox and still no result
I am now in the situation where i cannot make TA /PN and possibly SC and WWC changes
Can you please take another look ?
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agohope this get fixed asap.. i
hope this get fixed asap.. i paid 10£ playing this game
- ERROR: There was an error processing this request1 day 9 hours agoSame with me. Was not going
Same with me. Was not going to make any Tirreno transfers on the basis that they are all as useless as eachother and I'll save the transfers for tomorrow. But now I want to make a transfer.
Paris Nice was done last night
- Falling freeway bicycle racks up $49,000 US lawsuit1 day 9 hours agoHave always thrown an old toe
Have always thrown an old toe strap around the clamp and frame on bike racks. Either that or if transporting 2 they are bungeed together so in event of clamp failure the only thing it hits is the other bike.
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 9 hours ago"there was an error
"there was an error processing this request" or something like that? that's the error message I'm seeing. Can't see my teams, make transfers or anything. Tried chrome, ie and firefox. Grr. I have a meeting in an hour and won't be able to make transfers. shocking.
- MöBIUS Cycling launch 236g Infinity pedal on Kickstarter + video1 day 9 hours agoLooks to me like a very small
Looks to me like a very small contact area with the shoe sole. Much less than other pedals.
- MöBIUS Cycling launch 236g Infinity pedal on Kickstarter + video1 day 9 hours agomrkeith119 wrote:Do peoplemrkeith119 wrote:
Do people really have that much trouble clipping in?
Keo Carbons almost made me sell my best bike. Till I gave them away and got Speedplay Zeros. Now no problem, but single sided pedals will never appear on any of my bikes ever again.
- TRANSFER AND SELECTION PROBLEMS1 day 10 hours agoDitto here (Chrome). Can't
Ditto here (Chrome). Can't see team or make transfers