- Autumn classics1 day 1 hour agoLast 7k. And that wasn't
Last 7k. And that wasn't great.
- Winter frameset1 day 1 hour agoTwo considerations can affect
Two considerations can affect your frame choices for a winter bike: (1) whether you plan to use full mudguards, and (2) the largest tyre you plan to use. I wouldn't rule out steel either, especially if you want that extra clearance.
I usually shop for winter bikes or frames on eBay (ie, secondhand).
- Autumn classics1 day 1 hour ago1,2,3,5,6,7, 17, 18 for me.
1,2,3,5,6,7, 17, 18 for me. Couldn't afford Alaphilippe. Moreno surprised me, finishing 4th.
Was not able to watch the race, heard the coverage was rough. Did they get to show much of the racing?
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 1 hour agoYarp
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 1 hour agoVery nice, would love to own
Very nice, would love to own one of these.
- ‘London is not truly fit for cycling’ says Tessa Jowell before pledging to address that1 day 1 hour agoGood to see cycling as
Good to see cycling as transport continuing to rise up the political agenda but what we need is a genuine commitment to build the infrastructure that we desperately need.
Christian Wolmar still has the lead on that front.
- Help please we don't know what we are doing!1 day 1 hour agoCleats need to match to the
Cleats need to match to the model,brand of the pedal.
New clip in pedals (confusingly called clipless pedals) will come with cleats.
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 1 hour agoYes please!
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 1 hour agoLove it, want it!
Love it, want it!
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoNice bike and it's my size
Nice bike and it's my size what a coincidence
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoWow! I want it
Wow! I want it
- road.cc Metric Century Challenge 20151 day 2 hours ago01 Jan | 1 point | 101.1 km |
01 Jan | 1 point | 101.1 km | 01 point~ | 0101.1 km
03 Jan | 1 point | 152.9 km | 02 points | 0254.0 km
05 Jan | 1 point | 102.1 km | 03 points | 0356.1 km
07 Jan | 1 point | 116.2 km | 04 points | 0472.3 km
12 Jan | 1 point | 101.1 km | 05 points | 0573.4 km
14 Jan | 1 point | 113.8 km | 06 points | 0687.2 km
20 Jan | 1 point | 100.1 km | 07 points | 0787.3 km
24 Jan | 1 point | 132.4 km | 08 points | 0919.7 km
26 Jan | 1 point | 100.3 km | 09 points | 1020.0 km
29 Jan | 1 point | 100.2 km | 10 points | 1120.2 km
02 Feb | 1 point | 101.7 km | 11 points | 1221.9 km
04 Feb | 1 point | 101.3 km | 12 points | 1323.2 km
05 Feb | 1 point | 111.1 km | 13 points | 1434.3 km
10 Feb | 1 point | 162.1 km | 14 points | 1596.4 km
14 Feb | 1 point | 106.2 km | 15 points | 1702.6 km
17 Feb | 1 point | 102.1 km | 16 points | 1804.7 km
18 Feb | 1 point | 104.9 km | 17 points | 1909.6 km
21 Feb | 1 point | 172.4 km | 18 points | 2082.0 km
24 Feb | 1 point | 100.4 km | 19 points | 2182.4 km
25 Feb | 1 point | 102.1 km | 20 points | 2284.5 km
14 Jul | 1 point | 101.7 km | 21 points | 2386.2 km
16 Jul | 1 point | 101.8 km | 22 points | 2488.0 km
23 Jul | 1 point | 104.6 km | 23 points | 2592.6 km
25 Jul | 1 point | 102.2 km | 24 points | 2694.8 km
29 Jul | 1 point | 101.4 km | 25 points | 2796.2 km
01 Aug | 1 point | 133.5 km | 26 points | 2929.7 km
- Off-duty policeman found guilty of dangerous driving following incident with cyclist1 day 2 hours agostumps wrote:I'm not stickingstumps wrote:
I'm not sticking up for him here because he's been a cock and deserves everything he gets imho but just because he's done a Police driving course in the past does not make him a better driver.
I did mine over 25 years ago and unless you have a prang you dont get retested. My force has started bringing in a new system whereby every couple of years you have to do a 2 day assessment course to see if your driving is upto standard and if you fail you have your driving authority removed and you have to do the full 2 week course again but i've been in cars whereby cops slip back into bad habits just like normal drivers and are no better.
Personally i hate automatics and will never drive them.
That is interesting; I get a one day assessment once a year. Fail and you get a training day, fail this and you are down the road. And; all our new vehicles are automatics But they all are now V6's And have cameras front, rear and sides.....
You would have thought that the Police would be more fastidious than us?
But STILL some of our drivers are a bit wayward shall we say...
- All Tour riders to be screened for EPO-like drug called 'oxygen in a pill'1 day 2 hours agoChinese labs are knocking out
Chinese labs are knocking out new compounds, that can mimic the banned stuff, on a weekly basis. 'Knowing' who's doing this stuff, and 'proving' it, are very different things. If it isn't actually on the UCI's shit list, it's okay. Here we go again
- Autumn classics1 day 2 hours agoNo fantasy Tour of Poland?
No fantasy Tour of Poland?
- Presidents of UCI and WADA critical of spectators’ hostility towards Chris Froome1 day 2 hours agoCome on Brian, the crowds are
Come on Brian, the crowds are responding to your lack of leadership on doping.
You do your bit and provide a sport that the people can genuinely believe in, across all nationalities, and everyone benefits.
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoHmmm yes please!
Hmmm yes please!
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoI'd look good on that
I'd look good on that
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours ago(No subject)
- Help please we don't know what we are doing!1 day 2 hours agoYes you are right. The straps
Yes you are right. The straps were removed as my daughter didn't like them. So will we have to buy different pedals to go with the cleats?
- road.cc Metric Century Challenge 20151 day 2 hours ago01 Jan 1 Point 63.8M/102.67KM
01 Jan 1 Point 63.8M/102.67KM Total Points 1 Total KM 102.67
01 Feb 1 Point 65.9M/106.05KM Total Points 2 Total KM 208.72
15 Feb 1 Point 63.9M/102.83KM Total Points 3 Total KM 311.55
07 Mar 1 Point 64.4M/103.64KM Total Points 4 Total KM 415.19
05 Apr 1 Point 83.1M/133.77KM Total Points 5 Total KM 548.96
09 Apr 1 Point 65.2M/104.92KM Total Points 6 Total KM 653.88
26 Apr 1 Point 64.2M/100.42KM Total Points 7 Total KM 754.30
10 May 1 Point 74.7M/120.21KM Total Points 8 Total KM 874.51
17 May 1 Point 64.8M/104.28KM Total Points 9 Total KM 978.79
23 May 1 Point 106.3M/171.07KM Total Points 10 Total KM 1149.86
07 Jun 1 Point 77.5M/124.72KM Total Points 11 Total KM 1274.58
15 Jun 1 Point 73.6M/118.44KM Total Points 12 Total KM 1393.02
16 Jun 1 Point 70.5M/113.45KM Total Points 13 Total KM 1506.47
26 Jun 1 Point 65.4M/105.25KM Total Points 14 Total KM 1611.72
12 Jul 1 Point 82.6M/132.93KM Total Points 15 Total KM 1744.65
25 Jul 1 Point 62.6M/100.74KM Total Points 16 Total KM 1845.39
01 Aug 1 Point 101.6M/163.50KM Total Points 17 Total KM 2008.89
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoN+1 for me!
N+1 for me!
- Di2 parts list What do I need?1 day 2 hours agoThe bar end shifter come with
The bar end shifter come with built in cables.
- Charge 2016: Plug updated with aluminium frame, carbon fork and wider tyres1 day 2 hours agoMech discs on a bike costing
Mech discs on a bike costing over £900? I'll be looking elsewhere.
- Win! A Mango Point R Tiagra road bike worth £549!1 day 2 hours agoYes please can never have
Yes please can never have enough bikes