- Elite RealAxiom Trainer22 hours 2 min agoi might have even been
i might have even been wearing a helmet. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.
- Kitsons Devon Classic Bike Ride22 hours 3 min agoRegister here -
Register here - http://www.devonclassic.com/
Any questions contact - Hannah schulz
- Tirreno-Adriatico22 hours 4 min agoDoes anyone know how the TTT
Does anyone know how the TTT times for the whole team will be scored. I know the team's time is based on the fifth rider over the line but will places 6-8 get their actual time or get the time for the team regardless of finishing time?
IOW - Will Movistar need to keep Quintana in their top 5 or can Malori and co burn off?
- Elite RealAxiom Trainer22 hours 4 min agoyou'll note i'm also thinking
you'll note i'm also thinking of my safety with that rear light
- Elite RealAxiom Trainer22 hours 4 min agoi'm gonna wear full winter
i'm gonna wear full winter overshoes next time, see if i don't
- Zéfal Profil Max FP50 track pump22 hours 11 min agoyou can make a perfectly
you can make a perfectly serviceable trackpump from a length of drainpipe, some pipe lagging an an old broom handle. don't get ripped off.
- Zéfal Profil Max FP50 track pump22 hours 11 min agoWhat a con, I just put my
What a con, I just put my lips to the valve and blow.
- Caravan firm sacks driver who was filmed overtaking cyclist with inches to spare (+ video)22 hours 12 min agoAirzound wrote:There isAirzound wrote:
There is little reassurance from Forest of Dean Caravans to all cyclists that it won't happen again by another of their employees.
They fired the guy. Their other employees know that this behaviour gets them fired. WTF more do you want as reassurance?
- PARIS NICE STAGE 2 TRANSFERS22 hours 13 min agodaveeagle wrote:Tuesdaydaveeagle wrote:
Tuesday morning, still got no crosses against my bottom 2 riders, need to change tomorrow, please fix.
Im not sure why this would be the case, to me this doesn't seem like a game engine problem (its worked fine all season for me), but possibly a problem at your end, meaning the full game engine possibly is not loading, causing some of the crosses not to appear. The crosses appear for me when I have the same riders you have in the same positions, and ive not heard of any other players having issues.
- Zéfal Profil Max FP50 track pump22 hours 13 min ago£4.99? Luxury. When I was a
£4.99? Luxury. When I was a lad, etc.
- Zéfal Profil Max FP50 track pump22 hours 14 min ago[more than i paid] for [nicer
[more than i paid] for [nicer thing than i have]? it's a rip-off! you should get [the thing i have] and save yourself [the difference between the nice thing and the ordinary thing]!
*insert into every review of anything ever*
Lidl do one for £4.99. Tesco? how bourgeois.
- B'Twin launch budget e-bike22 hours 17 min agoIt seems to already be stated
It seems to already be stated on the B-Twin website for £799. At that price it certainly isn't as appealing as the £420 mentioned earlier.
- Replacement front wheel (for a hybrid bike)22 hours 22 min agoMaybe the bog standard 29"
Maybe the bog standard 29" (that's 700C) disc wheels from Superstar Components?
It's £77.50 and the parts are decent, if nothing special. Would do you well.
- Caravan firm sacks driver who was filmed overtaking cyclist with inches to spare (+ video)22 hours 23 min agokie7077 wrote:pants wrote:Ikie7077 wrote:pants wrote:
I like what the cyclist is said, obviously the driver have issues but it's never good to see someone lose their livelihood, I'd much rather see a story where the driver apologizes and vows to be considerate with cyclists on the road in the future.
This was almost a death by dangerous driving and you don't think this should have cost him his job!!!!! Gross misconduct, instant dismissal, this kind of driving can not be condoned with a slap on the wrist.
I would expect to fired if I behaved this way, wouldn't you?
The driver can do his apologising when the police talk to him.
Him losing his job doesn't do much for public safety - he can still drive and we don't know he's learned anything from it. I'd rather the police and judiciary took control, made sure he really understood why he's getting this attention, then allowed him to be a productive member of society.
People like him are angry because they've been allowed to slip into bad habits that are only now being challenged. That is everybody's fault.
- Caravan firm sacks driver who was filmed overtaking cyclist with inches to spare (+ video)22 hours 27 min agoIn my mind this is simple.
In my mind this is simple.
If your driving falls below a standard where it becomes dangerous to other road users then you shouldn't be on the road - period! And don't give me any crap about loss of livelihood, that does NOT trump loss of life.
Well done to the company for terminating his employment. Not so well done plod for not taking this further. This sort of nutter should not be driving large lumps of metal in public places.
- Enfield, Kingston and Waltham Forest get £30m each to become Mini-Hollands22 hours 27 min agoI'm fairly hopeful for
I'm fairly hopeful for Waltham Forest - there are a couple of 'almost good' segregated cycle lanes on Orient Way and Argyll Way. If something slightly improved can be taken along Lea Bridge Road then things will be great.
- Buy a fake, risk death, support slavery – says bike industry22 hours 32 min agoBeefy wrote: I pay it becauseBeefy wrote:
I pay it because I'm a knob
well, you said it.
- Zéfal Profil Max FP50 track pump22 hours 40 min ago£40 for a device that moves
£40 for a device that moves air from one place to another. I bought a track pump from Tesco about ten years back, it cost me about a tenner. Still works perfectly.
I suppose £40 gets you better quality air or something.
- Elite RealAxiom Trainer22 hours 42 min agoBecause he's not pedalling
Because he's not pedalling and it can get chilly in the conservatory.
- Caravan firm sacks driver who was filmed overtaking cyclist with inches to spare (+ video)22 hours 46 min agoI am grateful to Mr Turley
I am grateful to Mr Turley for taking decisive action in this matter. Anything else would have been a clear green light for others in his company to do the same.
In my eyes, the good news is that we can all buy our caravans from Forest of Deans caravans.
As for the driver... the best lessons are the hardest learnt. I believe that we have to be less precious about peoples livelihoods... if you mess up badly at work you have to face the consequences. Likewise, if you need to drive for work, then really you should treat your licence with a bit of respect... if not, then take it. We all make choices, sometimes we make the wrong ones and there is no going back. If I employed drivers, I'd make sure they understood what was resting on their ability to follow the rules of the road.
- First look: Olympia Leader Disc22 hours 46 min agowingsofspeed68 wrote:Sorry,wingsofspeed68 wrote:
Sorry, call me a Luddite but discs are just ugly. I'm with the UCI on that one.
The UCI haven't disallowed them because they're not pretty.
- Zipp launch SL-70 Aero handlebar22 hours 47 min ago'How would you wrap a bar
'How would you wrap a bar like this'
Something plain but classy. Maybe a ribbon. No bow.
- Caravan firm sacks driver who was filmed overtaking cyclist with inches to spare (+ video)22 hours 54 min agoMy concern is as follows, you
My concern is as follows, you now have a car driver who lost his job because of a cyclist. Does the driver think he did anything wrong, or has he been scapegoated in a witch hunt...
Knowing the Forest reasonably well there are a lot of idiots driving there*.
* including the idiot who was towing a trailer full of DH mtbs last sunday!
- Buy a fake, risk death, support slavery – says bike industry22 hours 56 min agoHow did this turn from an
How did this turn from an advisory article to an attack on a particular brand that once sponsored one of many hundreds (if not thousands) of cheaters...Oh that's right we are on the internet . (as a side note, I have a particularly high level of hate for Armstrong for personal reasons)
I have to agree with the Trek Lady, and I suggest some of you need to listen to what she said on Velo Cast (I think it was velo cast) first before making further digs. Furthermore if we stopped buying products from companies that sponsored cheats the whole industry would collapse and we would be getting around on roller skates.
I have been a victim of counterfeit products, and I tell you its heart wrenching when your item arrives after months of saving and scraping only to find its a cheap knock off.
- Buy a fake, risk death, support slavery – says bike industry22 hours 56 min agoBuying fakes and buying
Buying fakes and buying legitimate gear online are very different things regardless of how they might affect your job security. The pros and cons of online shopping are a completely different argument.