Today's top stories
- Two cyclists dead and two seriously injured on a grim day on Britain's roads
- Kate Hoey calls for bikes to be registered and cyclists to pay "road tax"
- Passers-by lift car off stricken cyclist
- Edinburgh cyclist injured by clothes line strung across cycle path
- Topeak RedLite Aero rear light
- Brian Cookson's UCI election campaign cost £120,000, says British Cycling
- Lance Armstrong: "I’ve paid a high price" for doping
- London's killer roundabout claims another cyclist as woman dies at Bow
- Craft Brilliance high-vis range launched
- Buyer's guide to end of season road bike bargains
On the Forum
- Mud on the road
- Headset guide?
- Cannondale CAAD 8 USA with Campag + vintage bikes + coffee machine
- Bike box suggestions needed.
- Decisions to be made on a new bike
- Cycle Clothing For Big Blokes
- Over the Hills - Cycling in Medellin, Colombia
- compact chainset for old bike (square taper bottom bracket) ?
- Just an idea about "road tax".
- New Bike Day
- Carbon seat post stuck !!!!
- A disgrace in Edinburgh
- Tour of Flanders
- Front Light for Really Dark Nights _ Any Recommendations??
- Winter Bikes
- Wheel rim/brake surface damage?! Wtf?!
- 5 years on road.cc
- Picos De Europa / Santander rides
- Changing chainrings
Events coming up
- Acorns India Cycle ChallengeNovember 14, 2013 (All day)
- London to Paris Bike RideNovember 15, 2013 - 08:00
- Fenland Clarion CC Club dinner and prize giving eveningNovember 16, 2013 - 19:00
- 'The Endurance Store Cumbrian Cracker Cycle Sportive'November 17, 2013 (All day)
- Wiggle Purbeck Hill a SaurusNovember 17, 2013 - 07:30